Groups
    EXPIRED

I have tomtom mobile 6, is there anyway I can stop it zooming in when I get to a junction

I am sure I have been through every menu, has anyone got a step by step guide to stop it zooming in please?

10 Comments

Banned

you can on the PND's but not so sure its possible on the older mobile software.

Banned

annoying isn't it

Next time buy a Garmin...You won't be disappointed...I'm so glad I used a Garmin and TomTom before making my mind up (I used TomTom first...after using Garmin for like 2 minutes I made my mind up)...Garmin are the one's with the real R&D money and that is why other manufacturers buy their maps from Garmin..like Sony.

Change it to 2D mode in the settings.

garbage456;4556241

i had a garmin, but that did the same !!!! i liked the way it said the … i had a garmin, but that did the same !!!! i liked the way it said the road name. but i found when i zoomed out to look at the surrounding area roads were not that clear, because i guess of the colour scheme

There are two colour schemes night and day...and you can change them as you please... I think the trouble is you want to see too far ahead on a small screen...to do this is difficult in the middle of a journey with any system due to the size of the screen being only several inches.

Banned

Xiwt;4556605

There are two colour schemes night and day...and you can change them as … There are two colour schemes night and day...and you can change them as you please....

People don't though, always see people sat in the pitch black lit up with their SAT nav blinding them, how the hell can they see the road properly?

lumoruk;4557375

People don't though, always see people sat in the pitch black lit up with … People don't though, always see people sat in the pitch black lit up with their SAT nav blinding them, how the hell can they see the road properly?

lol... tbh I don't bother changing it manually ... garmins by default, I think, use the clock to set the scheme and so far it's been pretty spot on for me...wow I sound like a Garmin fanboy.

New tomtoms (well v4 tomtom one) will auto change from day to night.

Banned

Xiwt;4552220

Next time buy a Garmin...You won't be disappointed.

Hahahahahah Classic post.

I've been nothing but dissappointed with every Garmin product I've used - in car and .. well not in car GPS stuff.

Nothing beats TomTom

Then why do Range Rovers come with Garmin Sat Nav?

Anyone who has a clue about sat nav...knows Garmin is the best (not price wise) but product quality wise.

Lol it is official Garmin Fanboy I am!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4562126
      2. Samsung Note 8914
      3. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120

See more discussions