I have unlimited minutes with EE but got charged calling my dads new mobile?

Found 2nd May
The cost has been refunded from EE who have told me me dads new sky mobile number 073 is a premium number. Sky are saying it isn't? A friend of mine has an app were you can call people with tokens or something and he said he can call any mobile number but my dads says "Call cost too high" any advice anyone?
Community Updates
AskGame of Thrones
9 Comments
073 numbers are classed as a premium number by some companies, if ask you dad to try and get a different number
EE have loads of hidden charges and add ons/extras .
Lap it up and get used to it
Don't they just say 01,02,080 and 07 numbers are inclusive so regardless of what follows?
Edited by: "richje100" 2nd May
I heard they started using 073 numbers as they have ran out. But before they were premium.
dezbo888810 h, 50 m ago

EE have loads of hidden charges and add ons/extras .Lap it up and get used …EE have loads of hidden charges and add ons/extras .Lap it up and get used to it

Tell me about it, EE charged me over £25 for a few min call to Vodfone UK Call Centre (07836 191191) EE say the Call went Overseas to India, Vodafone said thats Crap, 07836 XXXXXX are standard Vodafone Tarrifs and if it does go Overseas to there India Centre then Voda foot the Bill for any cost within that cal. Ended up having to swallow it, and dont use EE any more for anything other than Data now.

EE have just got too many Hidden Surprise Charges up there sleve.
Edited by: "zirk" 3rd May
Well Sky is premium prices lol
zirk7 h, 48 m ago

Tell me about it, EE charged me over £25 for a few min call to Vodfone UK …Tell me about it, EE charged me over £25 for a few min call to Vodfone UK Call Centre (07836 191191) EE say the Call went Overseas to India, Vodafone said thats Crap, 07836 XXXXXX are standard Vodafone Tarrifs and if it does go Overseas to there India Centre then Voda foot the Bill for any cost within that cal. Ended up having to swallow it, and dont use EE any more for anything other than Data now.EE have just got too many Hidden Surprise Charges up there sleve.

Vodafone also have hidden charges and poor customer service also . Plus they constantly try to miss sell to my mum who is a pensioner (twice I have sent to hansets back and cancelled new contracts ) she doesn't need a latest handset with mega minutes and data .

I personally would never go with Vodafone or EE.
Try using the app WeQ4U when calling your dad.
Forgot about this site. Search for alternative numbers

Say no to 0870
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants