I have various gift cards for sale—Topshop,H and M

Found 21st Dec 2017
I have Gift cards for Topshop and H and M For Sale..can anyone advise best place to sell these I would like the full price for them, any advice will be appreciated thanks
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Why do you think anyone would give you full price for these?
14 Comments
zeek
You say you would like the full price for them? That's extremely optimistic. For that, it'll have to be eBay.
Probably get 80% of value for them. Try gumtree
You’ll get around 80% on eBay.
Then 10% eBay fees, PayPal fees and postage.

Try facebook marketplace, sphock and guntree where you’ll also get around 80% if you’re lucky but no fees.
Why do you think anyone would give you full price for these?
What a joke. I noticed early today someone asking face value for a CeX voucher on eBay. Clueless.
I have seen amazon vouchers go for full value on Ebay
You could try Zeek but you won't get full price.
Lulza
If someone was going to shop at either stores and buy your vouchers at FULL PRICE then what would their benefit be? Just randomly waste time sending you money and what if the items didn't fit? The refund would go back to a giftcard.
Joking aside, money launderers absolutely love people like the OP. That's why you often see things on Ebay selling for the same (or even above) market value. If you are in no hurry for the money then by all means try to sell for face value. However; realistically; no regular 'Joe public' would pay face value for a voucher from a veritable stranger. Why would you risk it?

As I saw someone else mention in a similarly themed posting recently, you could always hang around outside the stores you mention and ask randoms entering if they would be willing to use your voucher on their purchase for a 10% saving? You'd need a thick neck and a larger set of, ahem, Xmas baubles on you than I have though! Hehe.

Seasons Greetings & Regards, Phsy.
mattmerch8 h, 29 m ago

I have seen amazon vouchers go for full value on Ebay

I've seen vouchers sell for more than than their face value
Domthedonkey1 h, 33 m ago

I've seen vouchers sell for more than than their face value

sounds like someone has stolen someone else's paypal or bank account details and buying stuff for themselves. it is not their money.
Are these gift cards that have been given to you.. and now you want cash? Might be worth asking friends/family on Facebook. As with ebay obviously u have fees etc...

I cant see people buying gift cards though unless they were cheaper. They can just go to the shop and get it themselves.

Good luck flogging them!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants