Serial number:BMWP /556543450906

You are a Winner of a BMW X6 XDrive 35 Car and a
    £750,000.00GBP. Contact Mr Elvis Johnson with your, Names: Address: Age:
    [email protected]live.com
    Tel: +447011130644

17 Comments

:lol:

u and JFK are the coolest now!

congratulations...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................naaat

Thats brilliant. Well done fella!!!

Just send your sort code and acc number and they can transfer the monies

http://www.davie.me.uk/images/likes/fonejacker.jpg

Oooh yeah winning a car and contacting someone through a live (hotmail) address, very professional

Did you enter?

mbgringo;4466144

Thats brilliant. Well done fella!!!Just send your sort code and acc … Thats brilliant. Well done fella!!!Just send your sort code and acc number and they can transfer the monies

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x153/pinger83/fonejacker.jpg

Hello sar!

http://www.davie.me.uk/images/likes/fonejacker.jpg

LOL Beat me to it ^^^!

loving the name elvis johnson.

This is how they steal your ID

Similar to the spam Bank account emails.

:thumbsup::oops::w00t:

magicbeans;4466140

u and JFK are the coolest now!

He's not as cool as me as I actually have a Beamer and he will never recieve the BMW he has 'won'.

If you google "+447011130644" it seems you're not the only "winner"

Banned

You lucky so and so, all i get is scams.;-)

Original Poster

http://image.motortrend.com/f/9817054/112_0805_11z+2008_BMW_x6_xdrive35i+rear_three_quarters_view.jpg

anyone seen that Peepshow Episode from the 1st series with alan johnsons beamer! lmao

Original Poster

Marky264;4466712

anyone seen that Peepshow Episode from the 1st series with alan johnsons … anyone seen that Peepshow Episode from the 1st series with alan johnsons beamer! lmao

Which episode was that one in ????

joost.com/129…104
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. sky q is it a good deal?55
      2. Speccing a gaming pc37
      3. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      4. Best IPTV Paid service?1721

See more discussions