Groups
    EXPIRED

I have won a competition prize I cannot claim! If you live in London Postcodes W3 W4 or SW13 ONLY & like Sushi please send me a PM & the prize is yours

I have won a competition

hotukdeals.com/com…629

At the time of entering the competition I didn't realise it was only for some London postcodes.

I have been given permission by Feng Sushi to pass this prize over to a friend who lives within these postcode areas

,I don't know anyone so the first to PM me can have the prize.

London Postcodes W3 W4 or SW13 ONLY

15 Comments

snowtiger

http://www.hotukdeals.com/competitions/win-a-sushi-party-from-feng-sushi-1888629#post21624154

Congratulations snowtiger. I dont live in these postcodes but am sure someone will take this off your hands, is a great prize

Congratulations snowtiger, and it's nice of you to offer this.

Original Poster

Chanchi32

Congratulations snowtiger. I dont live in these postcodes but am sure … Congratulations snowtiger. I dont live in these postcodes but am sure someone will take this off your hands, is a great prize

Thankyou, ............ yes I hope so, would be such a shame to waste it!

Very nice of you to offer this snowtiger and well done on the win! Gives the rest of us hope.......;)

Unlucky, seems like you got a bit of a raw deal there.

i live in SE15 - but i'm willing to relocate in order to obtain the prize.

i'll be making an offer on this property

marshandparsons.co.uk/pro…025

seb

i live in SE15 - but i'm willing to relocate in order to obtain the … i live in SE15 - but i'm willing to relocate in order to obtain the prize.i'll be making an offer on this property ;)http://www.marshandparsons.co.uk/property-for-sale/6-bedroom-House-for-sale/Station-Road-London-Barnes-SW13/BAR140025

Wow! Am in love! and as if people who live within those postcodes need a freebie

Original Poster

This prize is still available!

London Postcodes W3 W4 or SW13 ONLY

Don't think people in those post codes frequesnt HotukDeals!

Original Poster

Lefty

Don't think people in those post codes frequesnt HotukDeals!

I think you could be right!

.............. maybe nobody likes Sushi?!

Nice gesture but why did you enter the comp?

Original Poster

J4GG4

Nice gesture but why did you enter the comp?

Thanks for your comment .................

but why did you not read the OP?

Original Poster

Please expire no longer available

snowtiger

Thanks for your comment ................. … Thanks for your comment ................. but why did you not read the OP?

Just as you didn't read only the 2nd line of text of the information of the competition.

Edited by: "J4GG4" 20th Jun 2014
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7261380
      2. word association Game74044574
      3. Giffgaff New goodybags33
      4. Santander - Compensation1617

See more discussions