Groups

I haven't got a lot to go on................. x x

My Dad is after a song from the 50's/60's called 'The Steaker' but he doesn't know who it's by. Either a bought CD or a download. Don't suppose anyone has ever heard it, know who it's by or where I could get it do they??

Many thanks in advance guys
    Rep will of course be left x x

24 Comments

I've heard of a song called 'The Streaker ' ,I think it was a one hit wonder by someone I've completely forgot.I think it have somewhere.

Yeah ,that's the one by RAY STEVENS

If you mean The Streak, it's Ray Stevens

Easiest way is to google some of the lyrics if he knows any - that usually finds the song :thumbsup:

Good luck

DAMNOME;4385831

Easiest way is to google some of the lyrics if he knows any - that … Easiest way is to google some of the lyrics if he knows any - that usually finds the song :thumbsup:Good luck

Yep, that's the easiest way.

put the lyrics in "speech marks" and it should show you the song.

Original Poster

snowtiger;4385797

2 mins … 2 mins inhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85krLPrWWTY&feature=PlayList&p=A0ED751A71753563&index=0&playnext=1

ricko;4385798

I've heard of a song called 'The Streaker ' ,I think it was a one hit … I've heard of a song called 'The Streaker ' ,I think it was a one hit wonder by someone I've completely forgot.I think it have somewhere.Yeah ,that's the one by RAY STEVENS

steve1221;4385810

If you mean The Streak, it's Ray Stevens

acecatcher3;4385820

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u87_RT_WPeYnot that is it?

Yep that's it - wow really didn't think I'd get that many answers so quick lol, Thanks guys x
    Now I just need to know how to get hold of it:-D

DAMNOME;4385831

Easiest way is to google some of the lyrics if he knows any - that … Easiest way is to google some of the lyrics if he knows any - that usually finds the song :thumbsup:Thanks hun, didn't realise that worked:roll: I'll know for next time ;-)Good luck

ChipSticks;4385881

Yep, that's the easiest way.put the lyrics in "speech marks" and it … Yep, that's the easiest way.put the lyrics in "speech marks" and it should show you the song.

Just make sure your 'R' key is working though Hannah lol

hannah19790;4385895

Now I just need to know how to get hold of it:-D

If you have Firefox just download it off you tube - thats what I do :thumbsup:

Edit - here mp3raid.com/sea…tml

Just downloaded it and it works fine - checked file and virus free :thumbsup:

there is ann app that allows you to download videos from yuotube to mp3 format ..... so handy when i find a song i want

yeah but the sound quality from youtube is rubbish!

Original Poster

DAMNOME;4385897

Just make sure your 'R' key is working though Hannah lol

:giggle:

DAMNOME;4385908

If you have Firefox just download it off you tube - thats what I dEdit - … If you have Firefox just download it off you tube - thats what I dEdit - here http://www.mp3raid.com/search/download-mp3/2/ray_stevens.htmlJust downloaded it and it works fine - checked file and virus free :thumbsup:

faevilangel;4385932

there is ann app that allows you to download videos from yuotube to mp3 … there is ann app that allows you to download videos from yuotube to mp3 format ..... so handy when i find a song i want

:oops:All sound a bit technical to me, maybe I should just buy it lol,
    Am giving tat link a try thouh 1st Damnome :thumbsup:

Original Poster

amzmalhotra;4385978

yeah but the sound quality from youtube is rubbish!

Yh I was wondering that......he want's it on CD for some reason:?

Original Poster

Oh I've downloded it and it's on my itunes - can I download it from there to a CD??

hannah19790;4386001

::oops:All sound a bit technical to me, maybe I should just buy it lol,Am … ::oops:All sound a bit technical to me, maybe I should just buy it lol,Am giving tat link a try thouh 1st Damnome :thumbsup:

RIGHT CLICK this chs1968.com/mus…mp3

and click SAVE TARGET AS... :thumbsup:

Original Poster

DAMNOME;4386053

RIGHT CLICK this … RIGHT CLICK this http://www.chs1968.com/music/Ray%20Stevens%20The%20Streak.mp3and click SAVE TARGET AS... :thumbsup:

Thanks hun, done now but on itunes now - can I download it from there to CD?

hannah19790;4386082

Thanks hun, done now but on itunes now - can I download it from there to … Thanks hun, done now but on itunes now - can I download it from there to CD?

Yep - an easy way is to find the file - in the folder you downloaded it to...
    Right click it and select Add to Burn List - about 7 down in the list...
    It will open media player and bottom right you will have 'start burn'
    pop a CD in your drive and click it :thumbsup:

Original Poster

DAMNOME;4386100

Yep - an easy way is to find the file - in the folder you downloaded it … Yep - an easy way is to find the file - in the folder you downloaded it to...Right click it and select Add to Burn List - about 7 down in the list...It will open media player and bottom right you will have 'start burn'pop a CD in your drive and click it :thumbsup:

Aww ura star!! Thanks babe, all done x x

does it remind him of the day ya were born :thinking:

Just done a newgroup search and it's there.

Original Poster

owlass;4386334

does it remind him of the day ya were born :thinking:

Cheeky git!! I aint that old:x

Original Poster

steve1221;4386797

Just done a newgroup search and it's there.

:? wots one of those? lol

hannah19790;4387048

Cheeky git!! I aint that old:x

hannah19790;4387057

:? wots one of those? lol

haha ............ looks like ya are :-D

Original Poster

owlass;4387110

haha ............ looks like ya are :-D

:oops:
    Post a comment
    @