I hear magicjay's got a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge...

26 replies
25 Comments

Original Poster

Ego.

thought u was going to say cock

oh dear!

Original Poster

intenso100;5240038

I'm appalled that you would think I would say anything of the sort.

Banned

intenso100;5240038

That's what I thought to. It's because she said he's got a huge but then didn't say what so I was all confused like with what she meant and thought it was gonna be something rude but it wasn't and when she said ego instead because that's something what can be huge to it was all funny and stuff

angelfairee;5240054

I'm appalled that you would think I would say anything of the sort.

well as u see i wasnt the only 1.

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;5240061

That's what I thought to. It's because she said he's got a huge but then … That's what I thought to. It's because she said he's got a huge but then didn't say what so I was all confused like with what she meant and thought it was gonna be something rude but it wasn't and when she said ego instead because that's something what can be huge to it was all funny and stuff

Shutup.

Original Poster

This thread is redundant without magicjeremiah.

Supermod

..and you, darling, have a huuuuuuuuuuuuuge obsession with me.

oh i c, love is in the air ¬!?

Original Poster

magicjay1986;5240091

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Original Poster

intenso100;5240095

oh i c, love is in the air ¬!?

I'm just bored and like attention.

Banned

angelfairee;5240075

Shutup.

Yeah but no but I was just saying why it was funny and you gonna just tell me to shutup cause I was saying how funny it was cause I was surprised and all but yeah but no but yeah it's all funny cause of what you didn't say and it was rude

magicjay1986;5240091

i give it a week

Supermod

phatboy123;5240120

i give it a week

For what?!

intenso100;5240038

My neighbour keeps chickens as well :whistling:

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;5240119

Yeah but no but I was just saying why it was funny and you gonna just … Yeah but no but I was just saying why it was funny and you gonna just tell me to shutup cause I was saying how funny it was cause I was surprised and all but yeah but no but yeah it's all funny cause of what you didn't say and it was rude

I'm probably one of about two people who wouldn't attack you for posting on HUKD. Don't push it or there will be slappage involved.

Original Poster

magicjay1986;5240131

For what?!

For our love to blossom, darling.

kyalion;5240151

My neighbour keeps chickens as well :whistling:

:-D

angelfairee;5240156

I'm probably one of about two people who wouldn't attack you for posting … I'm probably one of about two people who wouldn't attack you for posting on HUKD. Don't push it or there will be slappage involved.

+1. He gets right on my breasticles for his constant trolling and ignorant remarks. Slap him someone. Please ?

when will somone create a thread in my honour? O_o

Original Poster

Mo786;5240253

when will somone create a thread in my honour? O_o

You can have this one!

Supermod

Yawn.

Original Poster

magicjay1986;5240293

Yawn.

Whassup dawlin'? I've been keepin' my eyes on your movements, I can't see no room for improvement.

I like it when you flex like that: slow, fast, up, down.

Love Dizzee. x

Original Poster

Also, I'm sure anyone else would have loved a thread with their name on. You weren't a worthy candidate.

Supermod

angelfairee;5240326

Also, I'm sure anyone else would have loved a thread with their name on. … Also, I'm sure anyone else would have loved a thread with their name on. You weren't a worthy candidate.

I am more than worthy.

Being such an educated, intelligent and great looking member of HUKD, I should have a thread like this more often.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. EA shuts down Visceral Games.713
    2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710977
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769284
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18216631

See more discussions