I hope this stupid craze doesn’t come over here

Found 15th JanEdited by:"Predikuesi"
Teenagers in America are popping laundry detergent in their mouths in what’s know as the “Tide Pod Challenge”. Apparently they are posting videos on social media f themselves doing it

cbsnews.com/new…ks/
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
I cant wait for the daily mail article showing an angry faced mother and dopey kid looking sad, putting all the blame on Persil for poisoning their child and demanding compensation.
I hope the manufacturers add cyanide and if people are stupid enough to take it then they get a Darwin award.
Any one over the age of knowing what it is, that eats one for "likes", deserves what they get, natural selection at its finest.
Edited by: "mrwhitelabel" 15th Jan
The manufacturers make them look really pretty then have the cheek to put adverts saying keep out of childrens reach! why not put a pic of Theresa May on them, no one will want to touch one then
33 Comments
I hope the manufacturers add cyanide and if people are stupid enough to take it then they get a Darwin award.
Any one over the age of knowing what it is, that eats one for "likes", deserves what they get, natural selection at its finest.
Edited by: "mrwhitelabel" 15th Jan
deleted1166706
I wonder if they shop around for the best price first.
They should just be banned, they have no real benefit. Not good for clothes, washing machines or people. Don't really get why they exist.
The manufacturers make them look really pretty then have the cheek to put adverts saying keep out of childrens reach! why not put a pic of Theresa May on them, no one will want to touch one then
Me and my friends tried this last week. It's quite fun actually
its really not something to brag about, stupid (add your own word here) really, the can kill you if digested and burn your mouth. Stupid though is the nice work we have to use on here with the code of conduct, will let people add their own words and it wont be fun!
tastemynuts15th Jan

eslick7 m ago

its really not something to brag about, stupid (add your own word here) …its really not something to brag about, stupid (add your own word here) really, the can kill you if digested and burn your mouth. Stupid though is the nice work we have to use on here with the code of conduct, will let people add their own words and it wont be fun!

I was joking btw.
eslick15th Jan

its really not something to brag about, stupid (add your own word here) …its really not something to brag about, stupid (add your own word here) really, the can kill you if digested and burn your mouth. Stupid though is the nice work we have to use on here with the code of conduct, will let people add their own words and it wont be fun!

Looks like at least one person fell for it, @mintcondition
I cant wait for the daily mail article showing an angry faced mother and dopey kid looking sad, putting all the blame on Persil for poisoning their child and demanding compensation.
deleted1166706
Tbf, let them. It’s a large warning on the box, they know it’s dangerous before going ahead anyway... so why not?

If they didn’t get taken out by natural selection, it would be a drain to the rest no doubt. Happy to be wrong, but I can’t imagine the wash detergent eaters of this world are adding much to it. If I could stick them all on a continent run by a man with an orange face, well that could work too.
MSK.4 h, 54 m ago

They should just be banned, they have no real benefit. Not good for …They should just be banned, they have no real benefit. Not good for clothes, washing machines or people. Don't really get why they exist.

I agree, they just line the pockets of the manufacturers. I read an in depth report from a chemist (I can't find it now) explaining that these liquid pods contain mainly fragrence and their cleaning ability is next to useless by comparison to powders. In fact any product that takes away the users dosage control is a rip off.
DKLS38 m ago

I cant wait for the daily mail article showing an angry faced mother and …I cant wait for the daily mail article showing an angry faced mother and dopey kid looking sad, putting all the blame on Persil for poisoning their child and demanding compensation.

Fake Britain with Gloria hunniford and fake persil.... chewing fake persil is worse
OllieSt55 m ago

I agree, they just line the pockets of the manufacturers. I read an in …I agree, they just line the pockets of the manufacturers. I read an in depth report from a chemist (I can't find it now) explaining that these liquid pods contain mainly fragrence and their cleaning ability is next to useless by comparison to powders. In fact any product that takes away the users dosage control is a rip off.

They also clog your washing machine and plumbing up!.
tastemynuts15th Jan

Try it with a Cillit bang chaser.
I find it odd how everything stupid now adays is a craze..
eslick4 h, 42 m ago

It was tough trying to translate that. Jeez.
Why are they doing it (apart from the fact that they are thick), what's the 'challenge' ?
'Stupid though is the nice work we have to use on here', one word auto corrects, which word.
Will let people add their own words and it wont be fun?? Why won't it be fun.
That makes absolutely no sense.
Whats code of conduct got to do with saying I can't understand what you're trying to say, if you can make sense of that jumbled mess, more power to you.
deleted1431257
Feed them to Xbots and Zelda fanboys
hass12334 m ago

What about to Everton fans?
hass1231 h, 18 m ago

Feed them to people that think saying xbots is cool.
benrobertsno14 m ago

Have a good night yourself . I'm guessing English isn't your first …Have a good night yourself . I'm guessing English isn't your first tongue after reading that mess of a sentence so we shall stop this here as I'm done. I apologise if jeez offended you, it's not meant as a replacement for jesus christ, but I'm not going to try explaining for the obvious reason above.

Jesus Chris*
deleted1431257
Uranus15th Jan

What about to Everton fans?

Xbox fanboys believing the delusion of Phil Spencer with the mindset of “power is more important than gameplay” deserve it much more than Everton fans.
deleted1431257
MSK.2 h, 53 m ago

Feed them to people that think saying xbots is cool.

Feed them to stupid xbots and the xbox defence force members like MSK and that Pink Yoshi idiot
hass12327 m ago

Xbox fanboys believing the delusion of Phil Spencer with the mindset of …Xbox fanboys believing the delusion of Phil Spencer with the mindset of “power is more important than gameplay” deserve it much more than Everton fans.

hass12326 m ago

Feed them to stupid xbots and the xbox defence force members like MSK and …Feed them to stupid xbots and the xbox defence force members like MSK and that Pink Yoshi idiot

Pretty sure that MSK is a Sony consumer....

Consumer tribalism is so friggin' sad. Why do you care about how people choose to spend their money?
RossD8917 m ago

Pretty sure that MSK is a Sony consumer....Consumer tribalism is so …Pretty sure that MSK is a Sony consumer....Consumer tribalism is so friggin' sad. Why do you care about how people choose to spend their money?

Yep. I probably have the PlayStation logo going through me like a stick of rock on the inside and I still think all that xbot stuff is tragic.
RossD891 h, 24 m ago

Jesus Chris*

I burst out laughing when I read that.
eslick9 m ago

Adding racism really isn’t a good card to play, you need to show more r …Adding racism really isn’t a good card to play, you need to show more respect to people rather than keep what you are doing. Getting ready for the next derogatory reply from you as we know you like the last word.

Just stop typing mate. You and Hass.
Cr0m2 m ago

Just stop typing mate. You and Hass.

Deleted already all of my comments and hit the mute button for the very first time since 2007.
Edited by: "eslick" 15th Jan
themachman19 h, 44 m ago

The manufacturers make them look really pretty then have the cheek to put …The manufacturers make them look really pretty then have the cheek to put adverts saying keep out of childrens reach! why not put a pic of Theresa May on them, no one will want to touch one then

Just a complete stab in the dark, but they need to make sales you know.
Darzen15th Jan

I hope the manufacturers add cyanide and if people are stupid enough to …I hope the manufacturers add cyanide and if people are stupid enough to take it then they get a Darwin award.

You could say the same should be done for alcohol, cigarettes and all drugs as most of those will also kill you and they are also mainly started from peer pressure!

Sometimes you have to think before submitting stupid comments, just because you CAN say something, doesn't necessarily mean that you SHOULD
Edited by: "frakison" 16th Jan
hass12320 h, 47 m ago

Feed them to stupid xbots and the xbox defence force members like MSK and …Feed them to stupid xbots and the xbox defence force members like MSK and that Pink Yoshi idiot

33075733-4h51s.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants