Groups

I invented a funny joke

well i thought I did, but turns out its on Google already :-(

We were proud too LOL!

33 Comments

Share?

Banned

I invented this amazing item that made light just when you wanted it, instantly

then Edison went and invented it 150 years ago, time travelling stealing git

Original Poster

DragonChris;8189408

Share?

You will regret taking the time to ask :thumbsup:

What do you call a sheep on a trampoline?

A woolly jumper!

Please can someone grab my coat, I'll just wait outside :oops:

Banned

Nevermind the coat, just go!

Banned

oh dear god whyyyyyyyy

Original Poster

jubbyme;8189437

Nevermind the coat, just go!

Lol! It's a bit chilly :-(

How do you keep a sphincter in suspense?

Mrs.Z;8189428

You will regret taking the time to ask :thumbsup:What do you call a sheep … You will regret taking the time to ask :thumbsup:What do you call a sheep on a trampoline?A woolly jumper!Please can someone grab my coat, I'll just wait outside :oops:

Do you not remember seeing that on a penguin wrapper?

Banned

Mrs.Z;8189441

Lol! It's a bit chilly :-(

Ok I feel sorry for you:friends:
    you can stay, just dont share any more jokes!

Mrs.Z;8189428

You will regret taking the time to ask :thumbsup:What do you call a sheep … You will regret taking the time to ask :thumbsup:What do you call a sheep on a trampoline?A woolly jumper!Please can someone grab my coat, I'll just wait outside :oops:

Welcome to 1936!:roll:

Original Poster

If you don't find it funny, it's because you are not clever enough - I probably should have stated in the title that only the clevererer people should enter but assumed that all the stoopid people would have tired their little brains out by now

Banned

Mrs.Z;8189449

If you don't find it funny, it's because you are not clever enough - I … If you don't find it funny, it's because you are not clever enough - I probably should have stated in the title that only the clevererer people should enter but assumed that all the stoopid people would have tired their little brains out by now

that might explain a lot then :oops:

Banned

Mrs.Z;8189449

If you don't find it funny, it's because you are not clever enough - I … If you don't find it funny, it's because you are not clever enough - I probably should have stated in the title that only the clevererer people should enter but assumed that all the stoopid people would have tired their little brains out by now

ohhh the woolly jumper joke.... THAT WAS AWESOME

That's like the oldest joke in the world. You haven't heard it before?

Banned

DarkKnight;8189456

That's like the oldest joke in the world. You haven't heard it before?

i think God himself made it up.... just after he said "And let there be light"

I cannot in any way claim to have 'thought up' that joke. It is ancient.

I hereby refuse to believe that you had not heard it before.

Original Poster

DragonChris;8189446

Hmmm...possibly on a subconcious level :thinking:
    Could consider hypnosis to try and find out? :thinking:

My son actually provided the first draft, I just tweaked it - he can't read so he can't have got it off a penguin wrapper :thumbsup:

His version was - What do you call a pig on a trampoline? A jumping pig! See, now that's a lame joke (I didn't tell him that though)

Anyways, to the point - can I claim compo for the distress I have suffered in finding out that I wasn't the original inventor? My son can be my witness if neccessary

bykergrove;8189462

i think God himself made it up.... just after he said "And let there be … i think God himself made it up.... just after he said "And let there be light"

"Thou shall bring two wooly jumpers onto the Ark"

its pretty much the same as

what do u get if u cross a sheep with a kangaroo

Banned

DarkKnight;8189472

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Original Poster

DarkKnight;8189472

LOL!

micoo;8189485

its pretty much the same aswhat do u get if u cross a sheep with a … its pretty much the same aswhat do u get if u cross a sheep with a kangaroo

I saw that one on Google too - when I told my SIL our joke she told me it was an old joke so I Googled it

I also found one where someone said - what do you get if you cross a kangaroo and a trampoline? A woolly jumper LOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! Combubbilated much? :?

Banned

I think this was on the 3rd tablet of commandments, the one that got broke,

The 11th commandment, though shalt not recycle jokes on an internet forum or with email

not sure what the other missing ones are

DragonChris;8189446

You just reminded me about the random jokes in the folds of penguin wrappers :giggle: I also remember when they stopped being jokes and turned into facts! How boring.

Can't remember this joke from a penguin wrapper but OP do you not celebrate Christmas? As I must get this joke every year in at least one of my crackers.....

What do you call a woman with one leg shorter than the other :whistling:

Original Poster

Oh dear :oops:
    I appear to have led a severely sheltered childhood, can I claim compo from the NSPCC/Gordon Brown/NHS/My Mum/McDonalds for standing by and allowing this to happen?

Banned

Mrs.Z;8189535

Oh dear :oops:I appear to have led a severely sheltered childhood, can I … Oh dear :oops:I appear to have led a severely sheltered childhood, can I claim compo from the NSPCC/Gordon Brown/NHS/McDonalds for standing by and allowing this to happen?

i think you must first use the magic word asylum,

CFC_Mark;8189524

What do you call a woman with one leg shorter than the other :whistling:

joan. she lives across the road from me:)

Original Poster

jubbyme;8189538

i think you must first use the magic word asylum,

LOLZ - why was 'mental asylum' the first term to spring to mind? :thinking: :oops:

Original Poster

gemmar26;8189540

joan. she lives across the road from me:)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! :-D

Banned

Mrs.Z;8189543

LOLZ - why was 'mental asylum' the first term to spring to mind? … LOLZ - why was 'mental asylum' the first term to spring to mind? :thinking: :oops:

Probably because this place is very much like one, only those here are more crazy

heres my invented joke

Whats got one eye and balls underneath it??
    /.

Gordon Brown!

compo;8190193

heres my invented jokeWhats got one eye and balls underneath … heres my invented jokeWhats got one eye and balls underneath it??......./.Gordon Brown!

Technically he has 2 eyes. Just one doesn't work.

So... Fail :thumbsup:

only ones his though :P
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917265

See more discussions