Groups

I invite you to learn more of the new religion I have just been aquainted with.

Link is in the next post. Makes a lot of sense to me, well as much as any other religion. So from this day on I declare myself a Pastafarian.

32 Comments

I love heaven :-D

A. It has beer volcanoes as far as the eye can see. … A. It has beer volcanoes as far as the eye can see. &B. It has a stripper factory.

Banned

Wow....

Beer Volcanoes & Stripper factory in Heaven.....Sounds mint!

I was almost hooked and then I read about the creation....A midget??!!

I'M CONVERTED BROTHER

Banned

mmmm time for breakfast methinks!

So you following this Religion then?

ODB_69;1910303

Wow....Beer Volcanoes & Stripper factory in Heaven.....Sounds mint!I was … Wow....Beer Volcanoes & Stripper factory in Heaven.....Sounds mint!I was almost hooked and then I read about the creation....A midget??!!I'M CONVERTED BROTHER

And what's wrong with a midget?!?!!?! Hmmmm?!?!?!:p

Original Poster

Naeem786;1910334

I am, the only worrying thing about it is that the great one has a very close resemblance to Cthulu:? :thinking:

Am I being duped by a dark one?

Shengis;1910359

I am, the only worrying thing about it is that the great one has a very … I am, the only worrying thing about it is that the great one has a very close resemblance to Cthulu:? :thinking:Am I being duped by a dark one?

I did a google on Cthulu (as I'm a thick brummie and didn't know what it was) It's now scared me to death so I will no longer be able to sleep!!! Thanks!!!! :x

Original Poster

midjet666;1910372

I did a google on Cthulu (as I'm a thick brummie and didn't know what it … I did a google on Cthulu (as I'm a thick brummie and didn't know what it was) It's now scared me to death so I will no longer be able to sleep!!! Thanks!!!! :x

But that also is religion to some.....

Shengis;1910380

Well now I'm converted to an atheist just to get some sleep!!!

Original Poster

midjet666;1910389

Maybe they're like good twin, evil twin?:-D

Shengis;1910399

Maybe they're like good twin, evil twin?:-D

You have completely opened my eyes to religion!!! Thank you so much, and it's all down to that website! :whistling:

Are you actually the shadowy power-crazed cult leader of this new religion, Shengis? There seems to be an over-emphasis on pirates and clearly the whole creed is male orientated.

I hope you've got all ya regalia on shengis :roll:

Banned

midjet666;1910355

And what's wrong with a midget?!?!!?! Hmmmm?!?!?!:p

There is nothing whatsoever wrong with Midgets, I love them....

there all so cute and small

chesso;1910452

Are you actually the shadowy power-crazed cult leader of this new … Are you actually the shadowy power-crazed cult leader of this new religion, Shengis? There seems to be an over-emphasis on pirates and clearly the whole creed is male orientated.

Don't disagree with The Leader...he knows all...he sees all...he is the alphaaaarrrr and omegaaaaarrrr! :w00t:

ODB_69;1910510

There is nothing whatsoever wrong with Midgets, I love them....there all … There is nothing whatsoever wrong with Midgets, I love them....there all so cute and small

Good!!! Now that's that settled

Knew there would be a reference somewhere to pirates with your new religion ... I was worried for you ... I thought them scientologists had finally gotten to you!!!!

Sheriff Waffles;1910535

Knew there would be a reference somewhere to pirates with your new … Knew there would be a reference somewhere to pirates with your new religion ... I was worried for you ... I thought them scientologists had finally gotten to you!!!!

They need a brain to get through to, but lucky for him he's not got one!!! :whistling:

Banned

midjet666;1910528

Why are you a Midget? or do you prefere something PC like vertically challenged?

ODB_69;1910572

Why are you a Midget? or do you prefere something PC like vertically … Why are you a Midget? or do you prefere something PC like vertically challenged?

I take the title - vertically challenged thank you kind sir!!:p

ODB_69;1910572

Why are you a Midget? or do you prefere something PC like vertically … Why are you a Midget? or do you prefere something PC like vertically challenged?

I be a midjet not like a proper one I'm just short :santa:

Banned

midjet666;1910591

I be a midjet not like a proper one I'm just short :santa:

Well as cute as you are, your not an actual midget....

Sorry but Oompa Loompas rock!

ODB_69;1910673

Well as cute as you are, your not an actual midget....Sorry but Oompa … Well as cute as you are, your not an actual midget....Sorry but Oompa Loompas rock!

I was once called an oompa loompa cos im short and fat!!!! How cruel is that lol:oops:

midjet666;1910880

I was once called an oompa loompa cos im short and fat!!!! How cruel is … I was once called an oompa loompa cos im short and fat!!!! How cruel is that lol:oops:

That's mean, ya more of a munchkin :whistling:

Banned

owlass;1911082

Yh thats true.....

Your not orange, don't have green hair and don't make magical confectionery.....sorry I hate to break it to you but you 100% not an Oompa Loompa:-D

Original Poster

Peace to you all, now get on that gangplank and start walking :lol:

It looks like there's infighting already :whistling:

A few extremist Pastafarians (a specific group called Porfons) believe … A few extremist Pastafarians (a specific group called Porfons) believe that the ]Flying Spaghetti Monster is not one being, but three, and that the Pasta, the Meatballs, and the Holy Sauce, as they are called, are seperate beings. Other sects believed that Macaroni, and not Spaghetti, is the true form of the God of Pastafarianism. They refer to their creator as the Flying Macaroni Monster and they believe that the vision of the Flying Spaghetti Monster is corrupted by interference. The various sects often argue over the singularity vs. trinity of their God as well as its true form.

wikiality.com/Pas…ian

Original Poster

barneydog;1911621

It looks like there's infighting already … It looks like there's infighting already :whistling:http://www.wikiality.com/Pastafarian

:lol: Class.

Check out the ]Urban Dictionary

A rival faction, based on SPAM (Spaghetti & Pulsar Activating Meatballs), … A rival faction, based on SPAM (Spaghetti & Pulsar Activating Meatballs), has formed and is calling for a Holy War against FSM. SPAMation claims to have the One True Letter to the Kansas School Board.

I like the "8 id realy rather you didnts" too :-D

owlass;1911082

ODB_69;1911138

Yh thats true.....Your not orange, don't have green hair and don't make … Yh thats true.....Your not orange, don't have green hair and don't make magical confectionery.....sorry I hate to break it to you but you 100% not an Oompa Loompa:-D

You kick me when my back is turned don't ya!?!?!?!! lol. I was out living a life so couldn't reply lol. Also, how do you know my hair isn't green and my skin's not orange?!?! And I might make magical confectionary.. *space cakes*... :whistling:

Shengis;1910269

]Pastafarianism

barneydog;1910294

I love heaven

ODB_69;1910303

Wow....Beer Volcanoes & Stripper factory in Heaven.....Sounds mint!I was … Wow....Beer Volcanoes & Stripper factory in Heaven.....Sounds mint!I was almost hooked and then I read about the creation....A midget??!!I'M CONVERTED BROTHER

imranmaz;1910304

mmmm time for breakfast methinks!

Naeem786;1910334

midjet666;1910355

And what's wrong with a midget?!?!!?! Hmmmm?!?!?!

Shengis;1910359

I am, the only worrying thing about it is that the great one has a very … I am, the only worrying thing about it is that the great one has a very close resemblance to CthuluAm I being duped by a dark one?

midjet666;1910372

I did a google on Cthulu (as I'm a thick brummie and didn't know what it … I did a google on Cthulu (as I'm a thick brummie and didn't know what it was) It's now scared me to death so I will no longer be able to sleep!!! Thanks!!!!

Shengis;1910380

midjet666;1910389

Shengis;1910399

Maybe they're like good twin, evil twin?

midjet666;1910412

You have completely opened my eyes to religion!!! Thank you so much, and … You have completely opened my eyes to religion!!! Thank you so much, and it's all down to that website! :whistling:

chesso;1910452

Are you actually the shadowy power-crazed cult leader of this new … Are you actually the shadowy power-crazed cult leader of this new religion, Shengis? There seems to be an over-emphasis on pirates and clearly the whole creed is male orientated.

owlass;1910462

I hope you've got all ya regalia on shengis

ODB_69;1910510

There is nothing whatsoever wrong with Midgets, I love them....there all … There is nothing whatsoever wrong with Midgets, I love them....there all so cute and small

bjmcghee;1910517

Don't disagree with The Leader...he knows all...he sees all...he is the … Don't disagree with The Leader...he knows all...he sees all...he is the alphaaaarrrr and omegaaaaarrrr!

midjet666;1910528

Sheriff Waffles;1910535

Knew there would be a reference somewhere to pirates with your new … Knew there would be a reference somewhere to pirates with your new religion ... I was worried for you ... I thought them scientologists had finally gotten to you!!!!

midjet666;1910546

They need a brain to get through to, but lucky for him he's not got … They need a brain to get through to, but lucky for him he's not got one!!!

ODB_69;1910572

Sheriff Waffles;1910580

I take the title - vertically challenged thank you kind sir!!

midjet666;1910591

I be a midjet not like a proper one I'm just short

ODB_69;1910673

Well as cute as you are, your not an actual midget....Sorry but Oompa … Well as cute as you are, your not an actual midget....Sorry but Oompa Loompas rock!

midjet666;1910880

I was once called an oompa loompa cos im short and fat!!!! How cruel is … I was once called an oompa loompa cos im short and fat!!!! How cruel is that lol

owlass;1911082

That's mean, ya more of a munchkin

ODB_69;1911138

Yh thats true.....Your not orange, don't have green hair and don't make … Yh thats true.....Your not orange, don't have green hair and don't make magical confectionery.....sorry I hate to break it to you but you 100% not an Oompa Loompa

Shengis;1911527

Peace to you all, now get on that gangplank and start walking

barneydog;1911621

It looks like there's infighting already … It looks like there's infighting already :whistling:http://www.wikiality.com/Pastafarian

Shengis;1911648

Class.

barneydog;1911716

Check out the ]Urban DictionaryI like the "8 id realy rather you didnts" … Check out the ]Urban DictionaryI like the "8 id realy rather you didnts" too

midjet666;1913944

You kick me when my back is turned don't ya!?!?!?!! lol. I was out living … You kick me when my back is turned don't ya!?!?!?!! lol. I was out living a life so couldn't reply lol. Also, how do you know my hair isn't green and my skin's not orange?!?! And I might make magical confectionary.. *space cakes*... :whistling:

[SIZE="5"][FONT="Georgia"]Wow mega quote!!!!!!!![/FONT][/SIZE]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1113
      2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927344
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      4. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917

See more discussions