Groups

I iz back!!!!

Hello!!!

I am back from my 3 week holiday. I spend a week in France (7 guys and a girl (me!) walk into Tignes ski resort, total chaos and anarchy ensues!!!) and 2 weeks in Italy seeing family. Spent the 1st week watching the carnaval- Massive orange battle where you pelt oranges at eachother and the 2nd week snowboarding in Gressoney!

Don't want to go back to work tomorrow!!! So how you guys been? Been upto anything exciting??

38 Comments

Banned

7 guys and a girl

Don't want to go back to work tomorrow

cant walk?

imranmaz;4522210

7 guys and a girl Don't want to go back to work tomorrowcant walk?

:lol:
    :lol:

Original Poster

imranmaz;4522210

No *cry* I fell over too many times on ice. I hurts bad. Wacked my knee a few times.

Banned

cdemico;4522242

No :cry: I fell over too many times on ice. I hurts bad. Wacked my … No :cry: I fell over too many times on ice. I hurts bad. Wacked my knee a few times.

first time?

did you enjoy it even though it hurt? (stil talking about the skiiing)

Original Poster

imranmaz;4522253

first time?did you enjoy it even though it hurt? (stil talking about the … first time?did you enjoy it even though it hurt? (stil talking about the skiiing)

Nah not the first time. I've been boarding for 3 years now. Yeah really enjoyed it, Did some stupid things, but it was epic!

What been happening around here then?

imranmaz;4522210

Classy bird!

Banned

cdemico;4522280

What been happening around here then?

same old same old but ace got banned and lynds is ginger
    cdemico;4522280

Did some stupid things, but it was epic!

picss?

Original Poster

http://i359.photobucket.com/albums/oo40/cdemico/Ben/Schoolgirltignes.jpg

Hyperthermia anyone? it was minus 10 at this point. I managed 2 button lift runs (even burnt my hand it was that cold) untill I realised I stopped shivering.

Which Ace??

imranmaz;4522210

Smiles on 7 guys faces for the next 3 weeks

Original Poster

GoDutchGo;4522325

Smiles on 7 guys faces for the next 3 weeks

More then that. When I bent down to do up my bindings, the skirt rode up and caused 5 skiiers to wipeout. My mates were crying with laughter!

Banned

cdemico;4522318

Hyperthermia anyone? it was minus 10 at this point. I managed 2 button … Hyperthermia anyone? it was minus 10 at this point. I managed 2 button lift runs (even burnt my hand it was that cold) untill I realised I stopped shivering.Which Ace??

acecatcher3

Banned

cdemico;4522331

More then that. When I bent down to do up my bindings, the skirt rode up … More then that. When I bent down to do up my bindings, the skirt rode up and caused 5 skiiers to wipeout. My mates were crying with laughter!

what happened when you took your eyepatch off? :pirate:

Original Poster

imranmaz;4522351

acecatcher3

awwww.... pm me everything!!!

Banned

oh yeah smilies stopped working properly a few days ago

cdemico;4522331

More then that. When I bent down to do up my bindings, the skirt rode up … More then that. When I bent down to do up my bindings, the skirt rode up and caused 5 skiiers to wipeout. My mates were crying with laughter!

reminds me of a joke ...

Streaker ran passed 2 nuns one had a stroke the other couldn't reach ....boom boom

Original Poster

GoDutchGo;4522370

reminds me of a joke ... Streaker ran passed 2 nuns one had a stroke the … reminds me of a joke ... Streaker ran passed 2 nuns one had a stroke the other couldn't reach ....boom boom

lols!!!

welcome back.... did u forget to pack ur skiing gear?

imranmaz;4522298

same old same old but ace got banned and lynds is gingerpicss?

HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY you meanie :cry:

oh and welcome back hunny :thumbsup:

lyndsbowes;4523414

HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY you meanie :cry:

yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh show us some pics lynds

alnbowes;4523457

ermmmm you don't need pics.... turn around and you'll see me :?

Banned

alnbowes;4523457

lyndsbowes;4523481

ermmmm you don't need pics.... turn around and you'll see me :?

get a room.... oh wait...:?

imranmaz;4523495

get a room.... oh wait...:?

looooooooool

Original Poster

magicbeans;4523349

welcome back.... did u forget to pack ur skiing gear?

lol, nah. I was told an hour before my train to pack fancy dress, and in the short time thats all I could come up. I thought t would be for a night out, turns out it was for the piste amd I thought ****** it, lets do it!!! Looked awesome! Can't wait for my mates to update the other pictures!

Hey guys. I don't believe lynds is ginger. I've seen blonde photos!!!

awwwww thx babe.... love ya xxxx

cdemico;4526361

lol, nah. I was told an hour before my train to pack fancy dress, and in … lol, nah. I was told an hour before my train to pack fancy dress, and in the short time thats all I could come up. I thought t would be for a night out, turns out it was for the piste amd I thought ****** it, lets do it!!! Looked awesome! Can't wait for my mates to update the other pictures!Hey guys. I don't believe lynds is ginger. I've seen blonde photos!!!

Im her personal stalker, shes ginger. Well.. "STRAWBERRY BLONDE"

Bigpoppaad;4526386

Im her personal stalker, shes ginger. Well.. "STRAWBERRY BLONDE"

LMAO... no i'm not :x

Facebook says so, did u accept me or just press that amazing ignore button ?

Edit: Oo just seen pics. Ur blonde as of New Years. And You looked stunning on your wedding day, seriously.

OK, Your not ginger anymore =D

Bigpoppaad;4526398

Facebook says so, did u accept me or just press that amazing ignore … Facebook says so, did u accept me or just press that amazing ignore button ?

accepted

Original Poster

lol, loving the backtracking of 'not ginger'

cdemico;4526434

Well, I just this second checked out more pics on facebook, only her display pic seems ginger.

Cant blame lynds for it tho.. 2 little fellas that cute. :thumbsup:

AND WOW... I REALLY AM BEGINING TO GET STALKERISH

cdemico;4526434

i'm not ginger i promise :lol:

Bigpoppaad;4526440

Well, I just this second checked out more pics on facebook, only her … Well, I just this second checked out more pics on facebook, only her display pic seems ginger. Cant blame lynds for it tho.. 2 little fellas that cute. :thumbsup:AND WOW... I REALLY AM BEGINING TO GET STALKERISH

awwwww thx hun.... they are gorgeous and sweet :thumbsup:

oh and my profile pic doesn't really look ginger does it :-(

lyndsbowes;4526450

oh and my profile pic doesn't really look ginger does it :-(

To me it does.. but i have retarded eyes with jam jars attached to them...... maybe the camera lies :P

Bigpoppaad;4526454

To me it does.. but i have retarded eyes with jam jars attached to … To me it does.. but i have retarded eyes with jam jars attached to them...... maybe the camera lies :P

:cry: i hope so

And how was your snowboarding cdemico. Im a big snowboarder myself =D

EDIT: Must go to bed now, eyes watering just staying awake lol. College tomorrow .. FUNTIMES

Cya lynds, cya cdemico... Cya whoever else was here

Bigpoppaad;4526465

And how was your snowboarding cdemico. Im a big snowboarder myself … And how was your snowboarding cdemico. Im a big snowboarder myself =DEDIT: Must go to bed now, eyes watering just staying awake lol. College tomorrow .. FUNTIMESCya lynds, cya cdemico... Cya whoever else was here

night night bigp :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …273944
      2. word association Game72944190
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764565
      4. Best advert ever to be seen.1719

See more discussions