Groups

I joined the gym today. but.............................................................................

then had chicken curry with rice and chips for tea and am now eating easter egg

25 Comments

Ying & Yang....

For every bit of good, there is always a bit of BAD!
    xx

Naughty you - that's not really the way forward now is it?

LOL

CHICKEN curry? easter EGGS?

we seem to have a chicken theme today after your little hatchling lol

Have some rep for joining anyway

keep the good weather in Blackpool for next weekend please :-D

Original Poster

cloudthecat;5025915

Ying & Yang.... For every bit of good, there is always a bit of … Ying & Yang.... For every bit of good, there is always a bit of BAD!xxNaughty you - that's not really the way forward now is it?hmmm well no..... lol.... but its the thought that counts?LOL

donnaraine;5025916

CHICKEN curry? easter EGGS?we seem to have a chicken theme today after … CHICKEN curry? easter EGGS?we seem to have a chicken theme today after your little hatchling lol

yeah...lol...so thats my excuse
    1 of the little ones didnt make it though

starsparkle2311;5025918

well that gym subscription will come in handy then, if you are one of the … well that gym subscription will come in handy then, if you are one of the few who actually join up and use it,lol

hehehe..... well its my first day so im bound to be keen for at least a week?? maybe?

darren9030;5025936

Have some rep for joining anyway :)ty, you too xkeep the good weather in … Have some rep for joining anyway :)ty, you too xkeep the good weather in Blackpool for next weekend please :-D

fingers crossed where u going/ staying?

superskilly;5025996

yeah...lol...so thats my excuse :)1 of the little ones didnt make it … yeah...lol...so thats my excuse :)1 of the little ones didnt make it though :(hehehe..... well its my first day so im bound to be keen for at least a week?? maybe?fingers crossed where u going/ staying?

Travelodge fri / sat night - not sure where i'm going yet as will be on my own. Usually end up somewhere in market street or the flagship ( yes i know i've spelt that wrong ) :giggle:

Which gym you joined?

Banned

well youve got to get the bad stuff out of the way haven't you seeing as you've made a positive change!?

Original Poster

highguyuk;5026078

Which gym you joined?

o just a small one here in blackpool. why u from blackpool?

Banned

lol fair play! I'm hitting gym 3 times a week at th mo until i get back into my regime, had to quit after my back went after my car crashed

Oh hai fellow Staffordian

superskilly;5026176

o just a small one here in blackpool. why u from blackpool?

No. Just wondering if it was a big chain or a smaller one. You might have got a good deal worth talking about.
    (Anyone would think this is mainly a deal site! lol)
    ODB_69;5026178

Oh hai fellow Staffordian

Oh hello!

Hi superskilly* The chicken curry with rice is good. . Anyway one step at a time at least you made it to the gym!
    If I lived in Blackpool I would want to go out on the lash all the time too lol. I have been there three times so far and loved it. I stayed at that hotel the one with the big zoo next door.

kaits;5026405

Hi superskilly* The chicken curry with rice is good. . Anyway one step at … Hi superskilly* The chicken curry with rice is good. . Anyway one step at a time at least you made it to the gym! If I lived in Blackpool I would want to go out on the lash all the time too lol. I have been there three times so far and loved it. I stayed at that hotel the one with the big zoo next door.

No hotel next to the Zoo - that's Victoria Hospital :whistling:

Original Poster

kaits;5026405

Hi superskilly* The chicken curry with rice is good. . Anyway one step at … Hi superskilly* The chicken curry with rice is good. . Anyway one step at a time at least you made it to the gym! If I lived in Blackpool I would want to go out on the lash all the time too lol. I have been there three times so far and loved it. I stayed at that hotel the one with the big zoo next door.

darren9030;5026529

yeah same difference....lol...

Thats the devere

darren9030;5026529

haha i was on the lash remember but I could've sworn I heard lions roaring when I was in bed and the smell of animal pooh. I am sorry but its true! I am not making this up!
    I'll google it. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

[QUOTE=highguyuk;5026203]No. Just wondering if it was a big chain or a smaller one. You might have got a good deal worth talking about.
    (Anyone would think this is mainly a deal site! lol)

No but its not a bad deal..... £10 fee to join and then its £6 per week paid weekly... thought that sounded ok..... plus hes doing us a plan for that and spent 2 hours showing us what we need to do.

Original Poster

kaits;5026566

haha i was on the lash remember but I could've sworn I heard lions … haha i was on the lash remember but I could've sworn I heard lions roaring when I was in bed and the smell of animal pooh. I am sorry but its true! I am not making this up!I'll google it. :thumbsup:

was that not the fella u were with????

Original Poster

Its the devere nxt to the zoo

superskilly;5026582

was that not the fella u were with????

lol no I was on hen night/gamer weekenders but i did get my photo taken with this bloke in town who was homeless bless him he was so cool he had no teeth and could suck all his face inside out. It was amazing:w00t:

superskilly;5026590

Its the devere nxt to the zoo

Yes! it was the devere herons reach. I have just been googling it lol
    I cant wait to go back there. I love Blackpool its so laid back and the people are really nice. That street with all the bars and clubs in it is great :thumbsup:

kaits;5026721

lol no I was on hen night/gamer weekenders but i did get my photo taken … lol no I was on hen night/gamer weekenders but i did get my photo taken with this bloke in town who was homeless bless him he was so cool he had no teeth and could suck all his face inside out. It was amazing:w00t:Yes! it was the devere herons reach. I have just been googling it lolI cant wait to go back there. I love Blackpool its so laid back and the people are really nice. That street with all the bars and clubs in it is great :thumbsup:

Yeah all the fights & people being sick - great stuff.

Seeya next weekend :thumbsup:

darren9030;5026744

Yeah all the fights & people being sick - great stuff.Seeya next weekend … Yeah all the fights & people being sick - great stuff.Seeya next weekend :thumbsup:

oh i didn't see any fights or people being sick, maybe if i was there for longer i would.
    I did notice a lot of door people/bouncers.
    So i may come back again soon. It made a nice change from Essex and bars in London. I also liked pleasure beach rollercoaster. There was a guy on there trying to break the world record, he looked a bit dizzy:-D

kaits;5026843

oh i didn't see any fights or people being sick, maybe if i was there for … oh i didn't see any fights or people being sick, maybe if i was there for longer i would. I did notice a lot of door people/bouncers. So i may come back again soon. It made a nice change from Essex and bars in London. I also liked pleasure beach rollercoaster. There was a guy on there trying to break the world record, he looked a bit dizzy:-D

I was there at that time also & saw Richard @ BPB

rollercoasterfever.com/rec…tml

oooooooh a love blackpool!!!it tugs at my heart strings!!.....your really bad for eating an easter egg though(ooooh was it cadburys??).....really bad...now if you have any left ..??..put your gym trackies on..and trainers...get a bottle of water...wrap all the leftover eggs in a big..big box and tape it all up tight so no one can get in to it...then post to me ..i will dispose of them for you...i go to the gym far too much and am very disiplined and shall eat them all for you (if i eat them fast the calories are then nil and they dont count!!!!)

Sorry Lauren - kinda turned your thread into a discussion about Blackpool rather that the fitness thing you wanted to talk about :oops:

Original Poster

darren9030;5026903

Sorry Lauren - kinda turned your thread into a discussion about Blackpool … Sorry Lauren - kinda turned your thread into a discussion about Blackpool rather that the fitness thing you wanted to talk about :oops:

haha no probs.

Hmmm yeah but there are still the kids eggs.

Blackpools great for you lot but im bored to death of it...lol.... S'pose same anywhere u live.
    Blackpool town is really dirty and yes lots of fights and dossers for want of a better word., Saying that of late there has been lots and lots of fires and i LLLLUUUVVVVVV firemen.....hehehe

yes I'm sorry too superskilly. I can recommend some health foods for you.
    I would say have lots of water cress on your salads because it contains roughly about 15 different vitamins and nutrients that contribute to health and well being. Also eat lots of citrus fruit and plenty of water. And load your music player of choice with high energy tunes to get you going good luck to you xx

Watercress is brimming with over 15 vitamins and minerals, gram for gram containing more vitamin C than oranges, more calcium than milk and more iron than spinach. (googled)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value1115
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047152
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2485
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)62483

See more discussions