Groups

i just clicked on someones Rep status...

Banned
    and got '***** is infamous around these parts'

with a red cube instead of little dots.... whats this all about?

(awaits the saints reply)

7 Comments

Eagerly awaiting the saint

It means they have negative rep, there's quite a few of them from the time when you could give neg rep as well as positive rep.

If you look at the bottom of the rep league there's loads

]http//ww…333

Original Poster Banned

barneydog;4580571

It means they have negative rep, there's quite a few of them from the … It means they have negative rep, there's quite a few of them from the time when you could give neg rep as well as positive rep.If you look at the bottom of the rep league there's loads]http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/memberlist.php?do=getall&pp=100&order=desc&sort=reputation&page=1333

Ah i see... cheers repped

We should bring back neg rep, it evens things out a bit. If you post one thread, and 5 agree with it and 500 disagree, then people still have positive rep.

People could be here for a while, and not do much, but still end up with full positive rep.

Put the names in the rep section, and take action against those that excessively neg rep

(awaits the saints reply)

Sorry for the delay, you'd have found your answer ]HERE

Original Poster Banned

thesaint;4580920

(awaits the saints reply)[COLOR="Red"]Sorry for the delay[/COLOR], you'd … (awaits the saints reply)[COLOR="Red"]Sorry for the delay[/COLOR], you'd have found your answer ]HERE

Your forgiven

Can I just remind everyone that Admin said this:

The advantage of putting rep in the profile is that it's meaningless

If you have found someone with that red square, they will have been a member for ages - much more important.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Outdoor security camera.11
      2. 4K tv with HDR good deal?22
      3. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50011
      4. Cheap northface alternatives?33

See more discussions