Groups

I just completed GTA IV but I don't understand?!?!

Was on 60.35% game progress then I got to the mission where I ended up killing Dimitri, then it said it was the end! Is this right? I thought I still had another 39.65% to do?

warning may contain nuts and spoilers
    - Paddy_o_furniture

27 Comments

Yes its the same as all GTA - you only get 100% if you have completed EVERY challenge e.g. stunts jumps found all packages etc.

Banned

hollypinder;2781690

Yes its the same as all GTA - you only get 100% if you have completed … Yes its the same as all GTA - you only get 100% if you have completed EVERY challenge e.g. stunts jumps found all packages etc.

How does a girl know this or are you a man?

hollypinder;2781690

Yes its the same as all GTA - you only get 100% if you have completed … Yes its the same as all GTA - you only get 100% if you have completed EVERY challenge e.g. stunts jumps found all packages etc.

lumoruk;2781779

hahahaaa

Original Poster

ha ha. Thanks Holly. so is there any more storyline to carry on with?

lumoruk;2781779

Cos my boyfriend has had them all and played them so got use to watching and picked things up.
    As you can see from my for sale thread he has had them all. lol.

Did you go for the money or for the revenge?

Original Poster

I went for the money, cos I thought it would come in handy for any weapons needed in the last 39% which I thought I still had to do!!

Happysteveo;2781850

I went for the money, cos I thought it would come in handy for any … I went for the money, cos I thought it would come in handy for any weapons needed in the last 39% which I thought I still had to do!!

Ah boo. Lol. Fly up the statue of liberty and check her face

Original Poster

So you went for revenge? Does the game storyline go on much longer that way?

Happysteveo;2781976

So you went for revenge? Does the game storyline go on much longer that … So you went for revenge? Does the game storyline go on much longer that way?

Nope.

The only differnce really is who dies..

I got to 95% and gave up couldnt be bothered with Stunt jumps and pigeons

Original Poster

and there was I thinking there might be a nice happy ending!

I went for Revenge, gutted i never got to get jiggy with Kate

Banned

I've not bought this game yet (I'm cheap), can you stop posting spoilers thanks.

lumoruk;2782068

I've not bought this game yet (I'm cheap), can you stop posting spoilers … I've not bought this game yet (I'm cheap), can you stop posting spoilers thanks.

Dumbledore dies.

Banned

Titchimp;2782082

Dumbledore dies.

don't watch/read or care about harry potter :roll:

lumoruk;2782109

Twas a joke. But really.. if your being too cheap to buy a game after this long then expect to have it spoiled.

Banned

ive got it, but cba with it.
    what actually happens?

You steal cars and blow sh*t up

Banned

Titchimp;2782127

Twas a joke. But really.. if your being too cheap to buy a game after … Twas a joke. But really.. if your being too cheap to buy a game after this long then expect to have it spoiled.

I haven't even bought my xbox 360 yet, i've got a pink wireless controller for my girlfriend to use though :oops:

lumoruk;2782540

I haven't even bought my xbox 360 yet, i've got a pink wireless … I haven't even bought my xbox 360 yet, i've got a pink wireless controller for my girlfriend to use though :oops:

:w00t: yes.. the pink one i have is also for my girlfriend :oops:

Am i the only saddo who sat and played the game for hours when it came out, and completed it in 2 and a half days lol

lumoruk;2781779

L O L

lumoruk;2782109

Harry Potter is a joke! I mean someone twit lady writes a book about some dwarf in glasses doing hocus pocus and she sells gazzilion copies...

There is no justice................

crazymonkey;2874679

Harry Potter is a joke! I mean someone twit lady writes a book about some … Harry Potter is a joke! I mean someone twit lady writes a book about some dwarf in glasses doing hocus pocus and she sells gazzilion copies...There is no justice................

Its called fiction and its sold books for many years.

crazymonkey;2874679

Harry Potter is a joke! I mean someone twit lady writes a book about some … Harry Potter is a joke! I mean someone twit lady writes a book about some dwarf in glasses doing hocus pocus and she sells gazzilion copies...There is no justice................

I spy the green eyed monster!!!

lumoruk;2781779

yer women dont play gta they play cooking mama :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
      4. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22

See more discussions