Groups
    EXPIRED

I just found a £20 note......what should I do?

I was walking home from the hairdressers and I found a £20.

It was not in a wallet and there were not credit or debit cards laying on the floor so there is no way of identifying whose money it is. So I picked it up and put it in my pocket.

Anyway, what should I do with it?

78 Comments

Do strange men often let you find £20 notes that you need to bend down to pick up????

Oi! Its mine..give me its back :roll:

keep it of course

I found a fiver once and then used it to buy a charity raffle ticket. The raffle ticket won, though my Dad took the prize - never forgiven him!

Return to the hairdressers, hand over the £20 and ask them to finish the job off properly ....

Banned

Give it to yourself?

Give it to charities or a homeless person

Give it to charity - karma and all that !

Use it to buy yourself a life :roll:

I'd eat it personally

Banned

i lost £20 today it must be mine

Banned

how did you decide which hair style to have did you come on here for advise

Train Driver;3711131

Do strange men often let you find £20 notes that you need to bend down to … Do strange men often let you find £20 notes that you need to bend down to pick up????

lib dem mp's ?

il have it if you dont want it:)

Banned

i found some dog 5hite on bottom of my shoe wanna swap

Banned

lol. keep it or give it to charity, at school they foudn 20.00 quid had to hand it in and they head teacher kept it, was not happy

sounds mysteriously like the story with BG1 when he found a laptop on a train ....still trying to fill those boots boy , but u aint gonna ....:whistling::p

Original Poster

Train Driver;3711131

Do strange men often let you find £20 notes that you need to bend down to … Do strange men often let you find £20 notes that you need to bend down to pick up????

:?

Original Poster

sickly sweet;3711154

I found a fiver once and then used it to buy a charity raffle ticket. The … I found a fiver once and then used it to buy a charity raffle ticket. The raffle ticket won, though my Dad took the prize - never forgiven him!

What was the prize?

Original Poster

smithyp1;3711157

Return to the hairdressers, hand over the £20 and ask them to finish the … Return to the hairdressers, hand over the £20 and ask them to finish the job off properly ....

Nah, the hair is already looking good.

Original Poster

lilsmithy;3711174

Use it to buy yourself a life :roll:

Wow, serious hate.

Original Poster

nikkib123;3711164

Give it to charity - karma and all that !

Yeah, that is an option.

Which charity though?

alnbowes;3711253

sounds mysteriously like the story with BG1 when he found a laptop on a … sounds mysteriously like the story with BG1 when he found a laptop on a train ....still trying to fill those boots boy , but u aint gonna ....:whistling::p

i remember that.

Where is BG1 these days?

cut it in half and donate £10 to charity

stratomaster;3711414

i remember that.Where is BG1 these days?

givin it a break , however ....JFK deffo trying his best to become him .....And its really funny :w00t:

Buy a one way ticket !!! :santa:

Are you sure it is a £20 pound note? I think I better analyse it, send it to me and you will get it back tenfold in woolworthes vouchers

spend it???

give it to charity.. lots of people out there wont be having a rosy christmas this year..

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]BG1! [/SIZE][SIZE="6"]Where are you?![/SIZE][SIZE="4"] All is forgiven![/SIZE][/COLOR] [SIZE="1"]FFS, come back.....[/SIZE]

starsparkle2311;3711782

+1, I do admire JFK for stepping in tho'!!!!! C'mon it's been … +1, I do admire JFK for stepping in tho'!!!!! C'mon it's been entertaining, same reactions evoked, just different peeps responding. Aren't they both connected anyway?:?

What like brah's?

Nah there is only one BG1 and I for one am missing him ;-)

Liddle ol' me;3711735

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]BG1! [/SIZE][SIZE="6"]Where are … [SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]BG1! [/SIZE][SIZE="6"]Where are you?![/SIZE][SIZE="4"] All is forgiven![/SIZE][/COLOR] [SIZE="1"]FFS, come back.....[/SIZE]

+1 I lol'd

For a man of many words ....that was funny

]HERE...................... thanks Aln.:)

Banned

we all feel the slighest bit harsh when we find something thats not ours, but then again we lose out own stuff from time to time, so the good, annoying balance evens out, i don't think anyones gonna walk into a police station and say i lost 20 quid, the officers would probably copped a pint all round by the time it's come into the station.

jellybaby22;3711871

yup please come back...please...:cry:

+2

my boyfriend lost his wallet a couple of months back with £600 in it and somebody kept it. i wouldnt worry about £20..

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3711700

JFK what were you doing in a hairdressers? have you long hair? spend it i … JFK what were you doing in a hairdressers? have you long hair? spend it i say!!! BTW what happened at the swimming pool today? Did you go ahead with your plan on hiding your mate's clothes?

Nah I don't have long hair. I just like a good quality cut.

Yeah I might spend it. I might donate it to charity though.

I couldn't go ahead with the swimming pool prank as my mate wasn't in today. I will just have to wait until next week.

Original Poster

BeautifulBethy;3713133

my boyfriend lost his wallet a couple of months back with £600 in it and … my boyfriend lost his wallet a couple of months back with £600 in it and somebody kept it. i wouldnt worry about £20..

Wow, that is harsh.

If I found a wallet with £600 I would definatly hand it into the police and try and find the owner.

Original Poster

BTW, no need to playa hate.

This is a non playa hating thread.

one word .......lame

i know

wow , serious hate :lazy::lazy::lazy::lazy:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767236
      2. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1111
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?918
      4. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…45

See more discussions