16 Comments

Original Poster

http://phillipphiles.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/snowman-poop.jpg

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

:oops::-D

SuperEd

lol!!

Banned

Ice cream or ice-cream is a frozen dessert usually made from dairy products, such as milk and cream, and often combined with fruits or other ingredients and flavours. Most varieties contain sugar, although some are made with other sweeteners. In some cases, artificial flavourings and colourings are used in addition to (or in replacement of) the natural ingredients. This mixture is stirred slowly while cooling to prevent large ice crystals from forming; the result is a smoothly textured ice cream

DanJackson;7305462

Ice cream or ice-cream is a frozen dessert usually made from dairy … Ice cream or ice-cream is a frozen dessert usually made from dairy products, such as milk and cream, and often combined with fruits or other ingredients and flavours. Most varieties contain sugar, although some are made with other sweeteners. In some cases, artificial flavourings and colourings are used in addition to (or in replacement of) the natural ingredients. This mixture is stirred slowly while cooling to prevent large ice crystals from forming; the result is a smoothly textured ice cream

No it come's from Snowmen's bums. :santa:

hamsterpig;7305483

No it come's from Snowmen's bums. :santa:

yeah dan why'd you have to spoil it you will be saying there's no santa next :?

Banned

My mate Jon once did a poo in the kitchen of the flat where we used to live. He pooped on the floor and on an industrial sized baked potato machine we had in there.

DanJackson;7305501

My mate Jon once did a poo in the kitchen of the flat where we used to … My mate Jon once did a poo in the kitchen of the flat where we used to live. He pooped on the floor and on an industrial sized baked potato machine we had in there.

thats just nasty

DanJackson;7305462

Ice cream or ice-cream is a frozen dessert usually made from dairy … Ice cream or ice-cream is a frozen dessert usually made from dairy products, such as milk and cream, and often combined with fruits or other ingredients and flavours. Most varieties contain sugar, although some are made with other sweeteners. In some cases, artificial flavourings and colourings are used in addition to (or in replacement of) the natural ingredients. This mixture is stirred slowly while cooling to prevent large ice crystals from forming; the result is a smoothly textured ice cream

So its a Mr Whippy then :-D

DanJackson;7305462

are you implying that op is lying?
    Isnt the picture proof enough??
    some nerve!!

Thats the last time I eat ice cream with a flake 99 & nuts.

whosthere?;7305931

are you implying that op is lying?Isnt the picture proof enough??some … are you implying that op is lying?Isnt the picture proof enough??some nerve!!

loooooooooool:-D

The Therapist;7307910

Thats the last time I eat ice cream with a flake 99 & nuts.

and i usually ask for Raspberry Sauce too ............:?

Mecoconuts;7307930

and i usually ask for Raspberry Sauce too ............:?

:w00t:

OP next you can show them the picture of where lemonade comes from!!
    I can bet they wont believe that one either........
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?34202
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4070
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764476
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846256

See more discussions