Groups

I just got stung on my thumb by a wasp while I was on the phone lol

What a great couple days I've been having...and just got stung and dropped the phone when I heard the buzz in my ear, as I said "WTF" and then the it happened. lol

I wish I could of gone after the wasp but it flew away on a nice sunny day. lol

34 Comments

I hate wasps with a passion, they always seem really aggressive, we had them in our walls once right at the front door, as you could image that wasn't ideal, in and out all day long, was torture trying to get the kids into the house, we had to have them destroyed because it was just far too dangerous.

same thing happened to me. my OH said "quick, put some cream on it"
    i said "dont be stupid,it'll be miles away by now" :whistling:

Oh and as for your thumb I dunno what to suggest but if it makes you feel any better I've staved my index finger on my right hand and its all bruised and swollen at the tip.

i got stung yesterday too, near the elbow flip sake!

jellybaby22;6060818

strong homo ITT

i lold

Banned

what were you gonna do with the wasp if you did go after and caught up with it?

Original Poster

jellybaby22;6060791

poor wasp.......

poor wasp?!

He interrupted my conversation! lol

It stung me right on the joint on my recovering broken hand as well and it's all swollen now. :oops:

Original Poster

casparwhite;6060885

what were you gonna do with the wasp if you did go after and caught up … what were you gonna do with the wasp if you did go after and caught up with it?

I think I would of pulled it's wings off out of anger lol

Banned

jellybaby22;6060897

date it probably.......:p

i was thinking something else....not too far away from that tho

realfriendlyman;6060924

I think I would of pulled it's wings off out of anger lol

real friendly maann

Original Poster

jellybaby22;6060927

you broke your hand months ago man.........

Yeah but it's still recovering and there's been set backs. :oops:
    I still can't really use it to punch anything...especially walls :giggle: and it sometimes starts aching out the blue. :oops:

casparwhite;6060939

i was thinking something else....not too far away from that thoreal … i was thinking something else....not too far away from that thoreal friendly maann

Yeah but would you be friendly if something hurt you? lol

Bare in mind that I am trying to be friendly because by pulling off its wings....it can never hurt anyone again lol
    See....I am a nice guy. lol

Banned

realfriendlyman;6060998

Yeah but would you be friendly if something hurt you? lolBare in mind … Yeah but would you be friendly if something hurt you? lolBare in mind that I am trying to be friendly because by pulling off its wings....it can never hurt anyone again lolSee....I am a nice guy. lol

mate just pulling its wings off would make it more crazy and angry and still capable of hurting people......just by foot:?

Banned

You couldnt get stung if you were dead

jus sayin

Original Poster

casparwhite;6061068

mate just pulling its wings off would make it more crazy and angry and … mate just pulling its wings off would make it more crazy and angry and still capable of hurting people......just by foot:?

Lol, I'm wearing trainers, so it needs to have a poker as big as mine to penetrate lol

ODB_69;6061085

You couldnt get stung if you were deadjus sayin

Are you trying to say I got lucky? lol

Nah, I've been stung twice this year already...and the year's not even over yet lol

How you been doing anyway mate, long time, no see?

Funny enough I got Stung by a bee this morning,

£40 for a jar of Honey. ;-)

Banned

milewide;6061184

Funny enough I got Stung by a bee this morning,£40 for a jar of Honey. ;-)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38773000/jpg/_38773803_bored1_reuters.jpg

Original Poster

milewide;6061184

Funny enough I got Stung by a bee this morning,£40 for a jar of Honey. … Funny enough I got Stung by a bee this morning,£40 for a jar of Honey. ;-)

It seems they're on a mass spree at the moment. lol

I had a wasp up my trouser leg this afternoon!!!! I was bricking it. Didn't want to slap it incase it stung me but letting it go wasn't really an option :lol:

Original Poster

jennybubbles;6061389

I had a wasp up my trouser leg this afternoon!!!! I was bricking it. … I had a wasp up my trouser leg this afternoon!!!! I was bricking it. Didn't want to slap it incase it stung me but letting it go wasn't really an option :lol:

Lol, sounds similar to what happened to me the first time I was stung this year...it had while I was sitting on the toilet lol

The stupid thing actually got stuck in my leg. LMAO

ODB_69;6061204

They look as if they dont understand English, probably WHY they didnt get it. :thumbsup:

ohhh i have a panic attack when ever i see the wasps, they're little bleepers, id feel slightly better if i bee stung me because i could think HAHA ur going to die now! but a wasp can just go get someone else

realfriendlyman;6061405

Lol, sounds similar to what happened to me the first time I was stung … Lol, sounds similar to what happened to me the first time I was stung this year...it had while I was sitting on the toilet lolThe stupid thing actually got stuck in my leg. LMAO

I was in the car!!!!!

Original Poster

realfriendlyman;6061405

Lol, sounds similar to what happened to me the first time I was stung … Lol, sounds similar to what happened to me the first time I was stung this year...it happened while I was sitting on the toilet lolThe stupid thing actually got stuck in my leg. LMAO

jennybubbles;6061518

I was in the car!!!!!

That's strange place to do a crap. :whistling:

Banned

milewide;6061432

They look as if they dont understand English, probably WHY they didnt get … They look as if they dont understand English, probably WHY they didnt get it. :thumbsup:

Casual racism jokes now

Hilarious

Original Poster

ODB_69;6061818

Casual racism jokes nowHilarious

lol, his jokes aren't getting any better, are they?

Original Poster

I know no one cares but the swelling is going down now.

I can't believe the phone flew out of my hand...my friend called me back cos he thought I was being robbed. :giggle:

He said "oh man, I heard you say "wtf" and then I heard a scuffle (which was the phone bouncing off the street) and then you started swearing" lol

Original Poster

jellybaby22;6062930

you were right...no one cares...:lol:

Yeah it feels like it to be honest...I'm kinda down tonight. :oops:

I care, I've been stung several times, and it really hurts.
    Poor you, I hope you feel better soon xx

(Was that enough sympathy to compensate for nobody else caring?)

realfriendlyman;6062962

Aw babe, hope you're ok xx

jellybaby22;6062991

awww I was only kidding.......:friends:Ignore me..Im an evil pregnant … awww I was only kidding.......:friends:Ignore me..Im an evil pregnant women...cheer up xxxx

Congratulations JB. Lovely news:-Dxx

Original Poster

tessb;6062982

I care, I've been stung several times, and it really hurts.Poor you, I … I care, I've been stung several times, and it really hurts.Poor you, I hope you feel better soon xx(Was that enough sympathy to compensate for nobody else caring?)

Getting a bit closer. lol

jellybaby22;6062991

awww I was only kidding.......:friends:Ignore me..Im an evil pregnant … awww I was only kidding.......:friends:Ignore me..Im an evil pregnant women...cheer up xxxx

TBH, I'm kinda jealous...I'm very happy for you and your partner but I wish I was in your position. :oops:

And by that, I don't mean I wish I was an evil pregnant woman myself

If it makes you feel any better realfriendlyman, I desperately wish I was an evil pregnant woman!

jellybaby22;6063036

no you dont....I could reel of some symptoms if it will make you all feel … no you dont....I could reel of some symptoms if it will make you all feel better.....feeling sick...getting fat...having to eat two packets of jaffa cakes in 10 minutes....:lol:

Yeah, but you get a baby at the end of it. I'm getting fat, eating jaffa cakes, all I get at the end of it is....even fatter lol

realfriendlyman;6062962

It's that time of year, when we all start to work towards the winter depression!. Wasps are the first sign that the summer is over. Am I cheering you up yet?
    It would have been funny if your friend had immediately dialled 999 under the impression that crime was afoot. Haha, then you would have starred in one of those progs showing how our British Bobbies have to deal with all sorts. It would be called 'armed reaction group mobilised for wasp sting'.

Congrats JB; I just used to think, long ago, that the symptoms just mean that all is going well!! They're not very nice though.:friends:

Banned

tessb;6063071

Yeah, but you get a baby at the end of it. I'm getting fat, eating jaffa … Yeah, but you get a baby at the end of it. I'm getting fat, eating jaffa cakes, all I get at the end of it is....Flatulence

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Your dream gaming set up?1226
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1327
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …165410
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?34222

See more discussions