Groups

I JUST GOT THE BEST FRIKIN DEAL EVER!!!!

i was on ebay browsin random carp and i com accross this: 220245726479 for only 17p. so i bought it straight away. i looked at his other items to see if he had another one and then I come across the real price!!! this is the real price one!! 220245726047

Saving of £17.82, thats amazin

44 Comments

Banned

wtf is a 220245726479?

Original Poster

And free delivery too!!!

Original Poster

you have to enter the item number in ebay. In the search box

A Solar charger for a phone? Jesus!

a personality change?

Banned

dean3988;2302249

you have to enter the item number in ebay. In the search box

lol oh ok... i was like wtf :?

was the police auctions ebook any good?

Wouldnt trust IMO but each to their own.

Original Poster

pikachu12;2302259

was the police auctions ebook any good?

nope pile of *****

whooops, they made a booboo

Banned

e-Books are always ****

Original Poster

emasu;2302261

Feedback:97.797.7 % PositiveWouldnt trust IMO but each to their own.

yeh i know, sum tozzer was sulkin because he wasnt happy with the item!!

dean3988;2302263

nope pile of *****

ah well, it was only 60p

Original Poster

bellabonkers;2302264

A booboo they betta send!!

'Sea Monkeys Food Measuring and Feeding Spoon'

Interesting item, how are your sea monkeys coming along now?

Original Poster

pikachu12;2302269

ah well, it was only 60p

do u want it?? they sent me a link to donwload it

bellabonkers;2302264

http://www.chemistdirect.co.uk/images/productimages/large/elastoplast_airstrip_econ_assorted_plaster_2187.jpg

Original Poster

Ritchie 2;2302272

'Sea Monkeys Food Measuring and Feeding Spoon'Interesting item, how are … 'Sea Monkeys Food Measuring and Feeding Spoon'Interesting item, how are your sea monkeys coming along now?

well, they died and then two days later the spoon arrived. stop reading my feedback u nosey peeps

Talking of good deals, last year i got £100 of large letter stamps for £3 at my local post office

dean3988;2302273

do u want it?? they sent me a link to donwload it

no thanks, i think i'd be wasting more of my time reading that than i do reading your feedback

have you tried reselling it?

Titchimp;2302282

Talking of good deals, last year i got £100 of large letter stamps for £3 … Talking of good deals, last year i got £100 of large letter stamps for £3 at my local post office

you can use stamps to pay for your bread you know.

pikachu12;2302290

you can use stamps to pay for your bread you know.

No you cant. thats an urban legend

Titchimp;2302282

Talking of good deals, last year i got £100 of large letter stamps for £3 … Talking of good deals, last year i got £100 of large letter stamps for £3 at my local post office

....how?

well they might not send it out. Prob then say it was lost in the posta dn just refund you. Good deal if they do tho.

chrysha;2302292

....how?

I asked for 200 stamps.. so she got two sets of 100 out of the safe.. but scanned the wrong barcode and didnt realise. I was out of there sooooo quick :thumbsup:

Titchimp;2302291

No you cant. thats an urban legend

haha you can
    but they're not obliged to accept them, however, you may be able to in those cornershop/post offices

Original Poster

hollypinder;2302295

well they might not send it out. Prob then say it was lost in the posta … well they might not send it out. Prob then say it was lost in the posta dn just refund you. Good deal if they do tho.

they betta lol

pikachu12;2302298

haha you canbut they're not obliged to accept them, however, you may be … haha you canbut they're not obliged to accept them, however, you may be able to in those cornershop/post offices

I see what your saying but in that case you can buy bread with dead rabbits.. its just the shop is not obliged to accept them. :whistling:

Original Poster

do they legally have to send the item out?/

good point sir.

dean3988;2302309

they can just say they lost it or it got damaged and they don't have to.

dean3988;2302309

Well they're meant to but if they dont and say it got lost And then just refund you. What can you do. Up to them, aint it?

If they dont then neg them.. once they get another most people will be put off from buying. lol

Banned

dean3988;2302309

jesus chill out... you paid 17p. who cares lol

The thing i hate the most though, you Neg someone for a Good Genuine reason and they neg you back. it sucks

Original Poster

DangerGod;2302338

jesus chill out... you paid 17p. who cares lolThe thing i hate the most … jesus chill out... you paid 17p. who cares lolThe thing i hate the most though, you Neg someone for a Good Genuine reason and they neg you back. it sucks

they cant leave neg back anymore

Banned

dean3988;2302352

they cant leave neg back anymore

Oh right, havent used ebay for ages. glad thats changed

The blokes from China so may have broken english- username Cospoor, I think he's saying he's poor..

Titchimp;2302296

I asked for 200 stamps.. so she got two sets of 100 out of the safe.. but … I asked for 200 stamps.. so she got two sets of 100 out of the safe.. but scanned the wrong barcode and didnt realise. I was out of there sooooo quick :thumbsup:

hahaha could imagine you doing a shaggy or scooby impression with stamps trailing behind you lol

midjet666;2302362

The blokes from China so may have broken english- username Cospoor, I … The blokes from China so may have broken english- username Cospoor, I think he's saying he's poor..

selling too many solar powered chargers for 17p would even make me poor...

midjet666;2302362

The blokes from China so may have broken english- username Cospoor, I … The blokes from China so may have broken english- username Cospoor, I think he's saying he's poor..

hahahahahah bloody hilarious. Or is he saying that he sells things cheap and thats the reason he is poor? :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764350
      2. RIP DOCTOR WHO67
      3. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial813
      4. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger67

See more discussions