I just had a McDonalds breakfast ( double sausage and egg mc muffin meal) WHOS WITH ME ?

29 replies
Found 8th Apr 2009
oH YES mmmmmmm although 15mins each way was it worth it

29 Comments

On it!!!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_0S28N2iOPrE/SRfEReoGB0I/AAAAAAAAA8w/N6oL97W1e_Q/s400/McD%27s+Breakfast.JPG

No no no. No Egg!!!!

Banned

i'm a sausage and pancakes man myself

who's with you? probably the medics soon;-)

schaf;4861195

who's with you? probably the medics soon;-)

lol

having a toasted ciabatta with grilled vegetables and mozarella as I type this. Yummm!!!

[SIZE="7"][FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Magenta"]It's a bit unhealthy isn't it? I couldn't possibly eat that for breakfast![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Original Poster

Glitzybabe;4861370

[SIZE="7"][FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Magenta"]It's a bit unhealthy isn't … [SIZE="7"][FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Magenta"]It's a bit unhealthy isn't it? I couldn't possibly eat that for breakfast![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Yeh but what the hey lifes for living not for diets :thumbsup:

nice,but no hash brown for me

I'll have the hash brown then, you can have the egg.

Love Maccy D's (unfortunately!), but hate the breakfast!!

you tease....

Only after a heavy night, and if there isn't a greasy spoon in sight!

tinkerbell28;4861474

Yumm I love the odd maccy breakfast everynow and then. Have not had one … Yumm I love the odd maccy breakfast everynow and then. Have not had one for months! That is my brekkie of choice too.

You prefer a maccy D's brekkie to a good ol fry up??

Give me a good fry up any day over maccy D's

JAYKAY72;4861603

Give me a good fry up any day over maccy D's

Ditto

Don't think there is a better breakfast in the world than a good ol english fry up!!
ESPECIALLY if it's got sum thick handcut fresh bread to soak up ur egg n beans lol. :thumbsup:

Now i've made myself REALLY hungry lol

.....................................scraping my shreddies and banana into the bin and looking for car keys:-D

magough;4861622

Ditto :)Don't think there is a better breakfast in the world than a good … Ditto :)Don't think there is a better breakfast in the world than a good ol english fry up!!ESPECIALLY if it's got sum thick handcut fresh bread to soak up ur egg n beans lol. :thumbsup:Now i've made myself REALLY hungry lol

I'm with you on that. :thumbsup:

nooo. i'll be having a simple bowl of shreddies

Ilove mcd'd but wouldnt eat there breakfasts give me a sausage softie anyday over mcd's

Banned

i didn't - but I do have one pencilled in for lunchtime. chicken legend again I reckon!

i really want a breakfast tho

vibeone;4861721

i didn't - but I do have one pencilled in for lunchtime. chicken legend … i didn't - but I do have one pencilled in for lunchtime. chicken legend again I reckon!i really want a breakfast tho

You already have enought McD's. Get out of the thread or you'll end up fat:giggle:

Ohhhh my fave brekkie of all time,i wish they served it all day.,its the best thing they have on offer,although i can't have a double,too much sausage in a double:w00t:

Although like tinks i rarely have one.

I had chocolate for my brekkie:roll:

Banned

BlondeBella;4861739

You already have enought McD's. Get out of the thread or you'll end up … You already have enought McD's. Get out of the thread or you'll end up fat:giggle:

I think that's already happened!

vibeone;4861791

I think that's already happened!

NO, your addicted to crap :lol:, I want one now:oops:

Don't you feel sick now?:oops: Suppose you are what what you eat:roll:

Talkin of maccy D's, WHY do they call it a BIG mac??????
Have u seen the size of them recently??
Should be a small mac!!

Banned

tigerallstars;4862245

Don't you feel sick now?:oops: Suppose you are what what you eat:roll:

A once in a while fatty treat isn't a bad thing. A cheat day now and then is usually beneficial in any diet.

I love saus and egg muffins!!!! I'm with ya

I am hungry now

FilthAndFurry;4862276

A once in a while fatty treat isn't a bad thing. A cheat day now and then … A once in a while fatty treat isn't a bad thing. A cheat day now and then is usually beneficial in any diet.

Don't get me wrong. A little of what you fancy, every once in while is fine. But, mcdonald's:? I'd rather eat my shoe:-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769667
    2. BrightHouse to pay £14.8 MILLION in compensation to 249,000 customers68
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…59122
    4. Xbox Code Giveaway - fastest finger first57

See more discussions