Groups

I just need some help.. Someone to listen to me!

Banned
    Somthing very traumatic happened in my life today and no one listens to me. All my family and friends say that im over reacting and just sleep on it. I just thought some people on here could help me through this instead of getting lauged at..

Please.

62 Comments

ok go for it

Bring it on

What happened dude?

im listening

the interweb is listening

im all ears

waiting

you got bummed?

Original Poster Banned

I was dunking my biscuit into my tea and.. You can guess. A few seconds earlier and everything would of been alright.

listening

What happend?

shergold;6700193

I was dunking my biscuit into my tea and.. You can guess. A few seconds … I was dunking my biscuit into my tea and.. You can guess. A few seconds earlier and everything would of been alright.

:w00t:

How you get so big, you eat biscuits like this.

shergold;6700193

I was dunking my biscuit into my tea and.. You can guess. A few seconds … I was dunking my biscuit into my tea and.. You can guess. A few seconds earlier and everything would of been alright.

i really do feel for you:( that is truly awful, i hope your feeling better

eh???

shergold;6700193

omg. thats awful. will you be ok?

shergold;6700193

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

My gawd... you never... never... dropped it !!!!

:shock::shock::shock:

Not only a sad waste of of biccy... but also the ruin of the end of a perfectly good cuppa !!

shergold;6700193

should have had a hobnob they can take a good dunking :thumbsup:

please dont tell me there were bits floating in your tea. that would be just too much :-(

Original Poster Banned

cribert;6700200

i really do feel for you:( that is truly awful, i hope your feeling better

I just dont see the point anymore... Thanks for your support. A full cup of tea wasted and it was my last biscuit!

shergold;6700218

I just dont see the point anymore... Thanks for your support. A full cup … I just dont see the point anymore... Thanks for your support. A full cup of tea wasted and it was my last biscuit!

used the force you should have...

If its any help dude i can send u one :-(

Original Poster Banned

gemmar26;6700217

please dont tell me there were bits floating in your tea. that would be … please dont tell me there were bits floating in your tea. that would be just too much :-(

Yes, i know. Please dont worry about me to much. I will be over it in a few days..

shergold;6700218

I just dont see the point anymore... Thanks for your support. A full cup … I just dont see the point anymore... Thanks for your support. A full cup of tea wasted and it was my last biscuit!

Its ok mate, there's always tommorrow :friends:

shergold;6700239

Yes, i i know. Please dont worry about me to much. I will be over it in a … Yes, i i know. Please dont worry about me to much. I will be over it in a few days..

aww dont. i'm filling up here:cry:

Multi Check

Original Poster Banned

Charlie Scene;6700235

used the force you should have...

You see.. no one takes me seriously. Sometimes i wonder if life is worth living.

M8 i hate to ask... but where they... SmartPrice ?

Squelds;6700259

:w00t:

Original Poster Banned

Squelds;6700259

No.. They where foxs! i am in the middle of my complaint letter now.

is this a mickey take then i though toyu were actually looking for help sad person

Banned

ClarityofMind;6700251

Multi Check

+1

shergold;6700271

dont forget to include some pics of the lumps in your tea just so they know how serious this is

shergold;6700271

If they don't take you seriously, contact trading standards:thumbsup:

I could of understood if they were SmartPrice, ive heard many a sad sad story over SmartPrice, but Fox's... well im in now in utter utter shock and disbelief !!

Original Poster Banned

jamespir;6700277

is this a mickey take then i though toyu were actually looking for help … is this a mickey take then i though toyu were actually looking for help sad person

It's not. I just need help and some guidance on what to do next.

Squelds;6700292

I could of understood if they were SmartPrice, ive heard many a sad sad … I could of understood if they were SmartPrice, ive heard many a sad sad story over SmartPrice, but Fox's... well im in now in utter utter shock and disbelief !!

:giggle:

Original Poster Banned

Marina;6700289

If they don't take you seriously, contact trading standards:thumbsup:

Thanks for the help. It's nice to have a help in hand. For god sake. "Help in hand"... Im not taking this any more.

Original Poster Banned

Squelds;6700292

I could of understood if they were SmartPrice, ive heard many a sad sad … I could of understood if they were SmartPrice, ive heard many a sad sad story over SmartPrice, but Fox's... well im in now in utter utter shock and disbelief !!

I'm telling the truth. Please believe me.

jamespir;6700277

is this a mickey take then i though toyu were actually looking for help … is this a mickey take then i though toyu were actually looking for help sad person

How could you knock a man when hes down ! Clearly can't you see he's in distress here ?

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …154372
    2. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2734
    3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1218
    4. Any PS4 News Here29213641

See more discussions