hurts like hell :-(

24 Comments

Ow!!!!!

Sorry but......................:lol:

Ha that made me laugh.

:giggle: unlucky .......

Did it improve your looks?:whistling:

Banned

awww my little guy opened one of them heavy sprung gates on a childs playground when he was out with his dad other week, and it sprung back on him, he had a massivelump and bruise between his eyes

Original Poster

tigerallstars;5775420

Did it improve your looks?:whistling:

na im smokin hot no matter what :thumbsup:

Not good that but the mental image is a comedy moment to treasure:thumbsup:

sassie;5775422

awww my little guy opened one of them heavy sprung gates on a childs … awww my little guy opened one of them heavy sprung gates on a childs playground when he was out with his dad other week, and it sprung back on him, he had a massivelump and bruise between his eyes

http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu37/tigerallstars/article-1200037-05B89067000005DC-57.jpg

He didn't look like this then?

:lol: unlucky

Banned

micoo;5775431

na im smokin hot no matter what :thumbsup:

are you the Hamster :?

you donkey

Banned

.lol,

you sure your wife/girlfriend hasnt been on the stella?:w00t:

Ouch!

Original Poster

transit;5776787

you sure your wife/girlfriend hasnt been on the stella?:w00t:

nope im single :thumbsup:

Banned

dude you ever heard of a knee jerk reaction?

well, i woke up one early morning all sleepy and i was walking to the loo. i pushed the door open and just before i walked in, as i set my left foot on the floor, it was like a pin (probably a strong splinter) stuck in my foot, and because i was soo sleepy and kinda walking all over the place, my knee jerked at such a fast speed...

straight into the corner of the door...not the opening side, the side that stuck to the hinge, so there was no give.

i didnt pass out but i was on the floor for a good 20 mins, no sound would come out of my mouth lol i was just lying there holding onto my knee.

found out a few months later i have a split in my knee cap

Original Poster

kapows;5777541

dude you ever heard of a knee jerk reaction?well, i woke up one early … dude you ever heard of a knee jerk reaction?well, i woke up one early morning all sleepy and i was walking to the loo. i pushed the door open and just before i walked in, as i set my left foot on the floor, it was like a pin (probably a strong splinter) stuck in my foot, and because i was soo sleepy and kinda walking all over the place, my knee jerked at such a fast speed...straight into the corner of the door...not the opening side, the side that stuck to the hinge, so there was no give.i didnt pass out but i was on the floor for a good 20 mins, no sound would come out of my mouth lol i was just lying there holding onto my knee.found out a few months later i have a split in my knee cap

unlucky m8 how is it now?? ive hit my knee befor n been on the ground for a long time but i never split my knee cap

bump

magicbeans

bump

why!

Original Poster

X) this was the first of many mishaps lol, after this there was "i just sprayed deoderant in my eye", there was also the time i knocked myself out while skipping through my house and then i managed to knock myelf out while carrying my dinner to my room X)

it has been a while since i did something like this though

Original Poster

no wait

i closed my head in the fridge door acidently yesterday X)

micoo

X) this was the first of many mishaps lol, after this there was "i just … X) this was the first of many mishaps lol, after this there was "i just sprayed deoderant in my eye", there was also the time i knocked myself out while skipping through my house and then i managed to knock myelf out while carrying my dinner to my room X)it has been a while since i did something like this though

this was before micoo went all Mr. HUKD and started putting hs mug in every thread.....when he was liddle ol micoo and we all were like awww our micoo

damn i maing no sense....going bed
    night guys and BB....again...WOW!

Banned

Cool story bro
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How to unblock a vacuum hose which is completely jammed with dust and fluff…35
      2. Xbox One S or Xbox One X89
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1328
      4. How to cancel Sky subscription22

See more discussions