I Just Pulled An All-Nighter

15 replies
Found 23rd Sep 2008
Didn't get to sleep last night and now i feel worse than death.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
14 Comments

Only reason im awake at night is because i work nights otherwise i would be fast asleep!.
Dont know how you managed to stay up all night!

:?you will be over tired now, feels like a hangover get that often

Original Poster

.................never again!

what is the point in staying up all night?!?!? our son gets us up at 5am, i would love to sleep all night.

what does death feel like then??

your username sounds spot on now.

http://media.damnfunnypictures.com/dfp/tired.jpg

Original Poster

I didn't CHOOSE to stay awake all night, i just couldn't get to sleep.

Original Poster

mummyspam1985;3030419

what does death feel like then??

sleepy.

I got one of those free cinema tickets from SeeFilmFirst to go see death race today, i hope to god i dont fall asleep in the cinema.

Supermod

Is that you in your avatar after an all nighter?!

Original Poster

magicjay1986;3030462

Is that you in your avatar after an all nighter?!

No, that's me with a full nights sleep, you should see me now.

Banned

I used to do this all the time at uni, would go to bed at like 1 in the afternoon...tis good...you can get so much done, like shopping at 4am is a doddle...everythings there, staff are really helpful and no queues at the till...no traffic etc too
Get home, put everything away, then play Tiger Woods for a bit and watcha movie...completely ****s your body clock up but its great!
god I miss those days!

ODB_69;3030518

I used to do this all the time at uni, would go to bed at like 1 in the … I used to do this all the time at uni, would go to bed at like 1 in the afternoon...tis good...you can get so much done, like shopping at 4am is a doddle...everythings there, staff are really helpful and no queues at the till...no traffic etc tooGet home, put everything away, then play Tiger Woods for a bit and watcha movie...completely ****s your body clock up but its great!god I miss those days!

Sounds like your ''getting old'' odb slippers & dressing gown for you this xmas then!

Banned

snowtiger;3030751

Sounds like your ''getting old'' odb slippers & dressing gown for you … Sounds like your ''getting old'' odb slippers & dressing gown for you this xmas then!

I am getting old

already got em.....

Dont wear the slippers though and me dressing gown is a Kimono, but apart from that....

Hugh Hefner style dressing gown and slippers would be COOL AS though....

especially if a few Bunnies were on my arms!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415451
    2. word association Game74244928
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114654
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769528

See more discussions