I just recieved wii fit plus from argos

but I don't remember ordering it!
Just checked emails and could find the order, had a check on here for a deal post but can't find one.

Can anyone please shed some light on how much I might have paid? Didn't really want this, so it had better have been a scorcher of a deal! lol

6 Comments

Original Poster

thanks Kelly, yeah that must it. dam, it was cheaper at the hut. oh well, maybe I'll sell it on fleabay

just realised the code made it 13.60 so actually quite a good deal, but since I haven't used wii fit for a yr I can't see that I'll make use of this either

lol fantastic!

this thread sums up the mentality of hukd nicely :-D:thumbsup:

phatboy123;6723375

lol fantastic!this thread sums up the mentality of hukd nicely … lol fantastic!this thread sums up the mentality of hukd nicely :-D:thumbsup:

definetely the amount of things ive bought on impulse thinking wow what a great deal then realising i dont actually need it is unbelievable!

my mates mum has just got the same thing from Argos!!! wasn't ordered and she doesn't have a Wii!

Original Poster

Alfonse;6724790

my mates mum has just got the same thing from Argos!!! wasn't ordered and … my mates mum has just got the same thing from Argos!!! wasn't ordered and she doesn't have a Wii!

Really?? how strange. I'm gonna have to check my bank statements now, I find it strange I have no email confirming order (I have one for sports resort I ordered). also isn't it a bit late to receive this? when was the realise date?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?22
    2. Vodafone Broadband Issues22
    3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2340
    4. word association Game74044562

See more discussions