Groups

I just see someone have put their xmas tree up LOL

I just popped out for a min and someone already has their xmas tree up lol

23 Comments

Damn,yeh loads do get up in November. Mine won't go up till about 15th,I'll aim for then,then I'll probably be late,more like 20th.

Mine will go up in December.

Think people that put it up earlier than that are sadddd.

Yay! a reason to use :santa: :gift: and :stocking:

Get over it.,

Original Poster

It is sad when they put it it up this month and not in december :-D

Festive Greetings to all :stocking::gift::santa:

Original Poster

snarff;6800101

Get over it.,

It was not outside it was in someones house so I did not have to get over it :-D

philmitchell;6800105

Think its a shame on the kids when you do that, I can remember when I was younger christmas couldn't come quick enough, if I put my tree up in November by the time December came around they'd be wondering where their presents are.

Haven't taken mine down from last year :giggle::santa:

philmitchell;6800105

Don't look.

let them get on with it, might be a reason why they've put it up early.

Banned

1st Dec for me, though I've got the busiest December ever wedding on the 12th then honeymoon 14th back on the 21st

Christmas Tree already, there going up so early its getting that we won't need bother taking them down!!!!

Edit - Christmas is in DECEMBER - keep it there!!!

I would too if I could lol, but 1st weekend in Dec is the earliest I'm allowed:-( Can't wait...not long now:-D

KazzyD;6800541

Christmas Tree already, there going up so early its getting that we won't … Christmas Tree already, there going up so early its getting that we won't need bother taking them down!!!!Edit - Christmas is in DECEMBER - keep it there!!!

+1 :x

Banned

now where are my easter eggs

Banned

lumoruk;6800257

1st Dec for me

hannah19790;6800574

I would too if I could lol, but 1st weekend in Dec is the earliest I'm … I would too if I could lol, but 1st weekend in Dec is the earliest I'm allowed:-( Can't wait...not long now:-D

well done Hannah just gave our affair away

lumoruk;6800761

well done Hannah just gave our affair away

Oh S***!! Soz babe:oops:

there were christmas aisles in the shops before halloween stuff was out this year...
    i dont like that. it takes all the 'special' factor out of it. Plus buying anything from those aisles isnt going to be much of a surprise to the receiver.. theyve been walking past them every week since October.

http://i34.tinypic.com/s3f0n6.gif:lol:

Original Poster

I have not changed my avatar from last year, I just keep it the same :w00t:

lumoruk;6800257

1st Dec for me, though I've got the busiest December ever wedding on the … 1st Dec for me, though I've got the busiest December ever wedding on the 12th then honeymoon 14th back on the 21st

wow. didnt realise u set a date as well!! where u going on honeymoon

Banned

magicbeans;6801534

wow. didnt realise u set a date as well!! where u going on honeymoon

Vienna!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416145
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846221
      3. I've got 2 for 1 codes to use at Thorpe Park/Sea Life, Yeoken vouchers, The…34
      4. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831227

See more discussions