35 Comments

ur 18

Supermod

Do your eyes normally sweat?

since youve seen ti close up...now taste it! :P

Original Poster

black gerbil1;6258392

ur 18

ye but i wasnt sure if it would and my brother dared me, so i did it, turns out i shouldnt have

Hahaha I have done that by accident and in my mouth too - it tastes bad

Banned

micoo;6258399

ye but i wasnt sure if it would and my brother dared me, so i did it, … ye but i wasnt sure if it would and my brother dared me, so i did it, turns out i shouldnt have

And you're at uni???

Original Poster

massmail666;6258401

pic or ur lying

what :? u want me to take a pic of my eye tht i cant open properly :?

Don't worry, I know people twice your age that have also done it...and it wasn't based on a dare either. :giggle:

If you wanna play dares....I darrrrrre youuuuuu......to spray some on your balls. :-D

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;6258405

And you're at uni???

yes :thumbsup: i was dared so i did it simple as. gotta live a little, experience what u can :thumbsup:

Original Poster

realfriendlyman;6258412

Don't worry, I know people twice your age that have also done it...and it … Don't worry, I know people twice your age that have also done it...and it wasn't based on a dare either. :giggle:If you wanna play dares....I darrrrrre youuuuuu......to spray some on your balls. :-D

**** no i did to my chest once fore about a minute :lol: there is a scar thing lol

lmfao sounds like something you would do micoo !

micoo;6258425

**** no i did to my chest once fore about a minute :lol: there is a scar … **** no i did to my chest once fore about a minute :lol: there is a scar thing lol

It definitely won't leave a scar....come on....be a man....spray some on your balls. :-D

Don't worry, I've done it a couple times in the past and trust me, there's no scars, physically anyway. ;-)

ahh what you like eh!!
    Wash it with warm water

Original Poster

realfriendlyman;6258436

It definitely won't leave a scar....come on....be a man....spray some on … It definitely won't leave a scar....come on....be a man....spray some on your balls. :-DDon't worry, I've done it a couple times in the past and trust me, there's no scars, physically anyway. ;-)

:lol: i will pass on tht

i will take your word for it, i dont want to see pics

Original Poster

4lyons09;6258442

ahh what you like eh!!Wash it with warm water

ye i have :lol: still hurts tho, brb gonna go get some toast, it makes me feel better :lol:

micoo;6258445

:lol: i will pass on thti will take your word for it, i dont want to see … :lol: i will pass on thti will take your word for it, i dont want to see pics

Chicken :roll:

realfriendlyman;6258436

It definitely won't leave a scar....come on....be a man....spray some on … It definitely won't leave a scar....come on....be a man....spray some on your balls. :-DDon't worry, I've done it a couple times in the past and trust me, there's no scars, physically anyway. ;-)

no scars? my mate still has one from doing it on his arm! and we were like 13/14 at the time! he held it there for ages and it split the skin and froze the area around it! :-D

I cannot stand people with smelly eyes .. so well done.:thumbsup:

micoo;6258455

ye i have :lol: still hurts tho, brb gonna go get some toast, it makes me … ye i have :lol: still hurts tho, brb gonna go get some toast, it makes me feel better :lol:

toast makes you feel better :w00t:
    you do make me laugh

Original Poster

4lyons09;6258515

toast makes you feel better :w00t:you do make me laugh

it does, gott abe thick bread so its toasted on the outside but just warm in the middle, buttered while hot so the butter melts throught the bread :thumbsup: i know my toast :lol:

Banned

try and pick it out with a sharp object like a needle.....

I flicked my eye with a wet swimming bather recently, couldn't open it for a couple of days and took about 2 weeks to go back to normal vision!
    http://i627.photobucket.com/albums/tt357/chriscarley_photos/CSC_0004.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ouch xxx

Original Poster

Carley;6258591

I flicked my eye with a wet swimming bather recently, couldn't open it … I flicked my eye with a wet swimming bather recently, couldn't open it for a couple of days and took about 2 weeks to go back to normal vision!

looks nasty, your eyes ar pretty much the same as mine :lol:

You think spraying it in your eye hurts, try spraying it on your genitals!

Staroffurby;6259275

You think spraying it in your eye hurts, try spraying it on your genitals!

lol!

FilthAndFurry;6258405

And you're at uni???

and don't forget this, hotukdeals.com/ite…ck/

I'm surprised the op has made it this far to be honest.

Original Poster

ants97;6259340

and don't forget this, … and don't forget this, http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/442534/i-just-opened-my-bedroom-door-smack/I'm surprised the op has made it this far to be honest.

ooo ye, tht one hurt too :lol:

micoo;6259350

ooo ye, tht one hurt too :lol:

are you dyspraxic Micoo? x

Should we start betting on what Micoo's next accident would be? Could make an interesting game!

Staroffurby;6259405

Should we start betting on what Micoo's next accident would be? Could … Should we start betting on what Micoo's next accident would be? Could make an interesting game!

I reckon he tries to take a naughty pic for hukd and ends up with the camera embedded in his a...

adams apple... ;-)

ClarityofMind;6259421

I reckon he tries to take a naughty pic for hukd and ends up with the … I reckon he tries to take a naughty pic for hukd and ends up with the camera embedded in his a... adams apple... ;-)

Not so painful if its just a small camera phone, but a digital SLR with a telephoto lens , ohhhh! That will smart!

Staroffurby;6259458

Not so painful if its just a small camera phone, but a digital SLR with a … Not so painful if its just a small camera phone, but a digital SLR with a telephoto lens , ohhhh! That will smart!

Only if its set to zoom.....

otherwise Micoo's a big boy now :w00t:;-)

It's good you're such a sport Micoo lol x x

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6259364

are you dyspraxic Micoo? x

dnt even know what tht is :lol:

ClarityofMind;6259472

Only if its set to zoom..... otherwise Micoo's a big boy now … Only if its set to zoom..... otherwise Micoo's a big boy now :w00t:;-)It's good you're such a sport Micoo lol x x

Just flatter his ego by calling him a big boy! :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767347
      2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927370
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1871347
      4. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2445

See more discussions