Groups

I just wanted to know .....

Banned
    how many threads do you put on in a day? and if you dont, at all, why ????

I am putting around 3-4 a day and have decided that i will not put a single one on for at least the next 2 days

23 Comments

lol. Whats made this come about dell boy?

Banned

depends how bored/busy i am

6 threads in the last 6 months for me (& one of them had nothing to do with me! :p) Misc (and the other parts of the site) just aren't the same as they used to be! :-(

Original Poster Banned

sadiebabes;2850046

6 threads in the last 6 months for me (& one of them had nothing to do … 6 threads in the last 6 months for me (& one of them had nothing to do with me! :p) Misc just isn't the same as it used to be! :-(

Why is that ... ? Common peeps point out the reason; please dont say Dell that will break my heart lol

Original Poster Banned

King of Thieves;2849961

lol. Whats made this come about dell boy?

Just a heart broken man, KT, asking questions :-D

i post because If i didnt. this forum would die.

Dell_in_the_bed;2850052

[/B]Why is that ... ? Common peeps point out the reason; please dont say … [/B]Why is that ... ? Common peeps point out the reason; please dont say Dell that will break my heart lol

Oh you quoted me before my cheeky wee edit I'm not sure what it is... After the site changed things just went a bit t*ts up...

sadiebabes;2850083

Oh you quoted me before my cheeky wee edit I'm not sure what it is... … Oh you quoted me before my cheeky wee edit I'm not sure what it is... After the site changed things just went a bit t*ts up...

Hey Sadie hun. xx:p I agree

I dont start a thread unless I want/need to. I contribute where i want to. There are so many threads posted now that you quickly get lost. People are entitled to post what they want though - it is Misc after all.

Original Poster Banned

black gerbil1;2850061

i post because If i didnt. this forum would die.

Oh I so much agree to that :thumbsup:

13 since I joined... That's it... I find everyone elses threads more interesting than mine and some of the topics that are brought up on here are pure class... And some are pure..... :thumbsup:

baout 1 a day maybe

edna_clouds;2850151

13 since I joined... That's it... I find everyone elses threads more … 13 since I joined... That's it... I find everyone elses threads more interesting than mine and some of the topics that are brought up on here are pure class... And some are pure..... :thumbsup:

45 since I made BL
    Countless as FF

Original Poster Banned

edna_clouds;2850151

13 since I joined... That's it... I find everyone elses threads more … 13 since I joined... That's it... I find everyone elses threads more interesting than mine and some of the topics that are brought up on here are pure class... And some are pure..... :thumbsup:

Edna, TBH I have just seen two my you and they were super cool so hope you will put more on soon :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

borolad94;2850161

45 since I made BL Countless as FF

Hence my decision not to put a thread on for two days, besides I might be traveling northwest

Banned

dont really bother too much anymore, with either posting within a thread or posting a thread, nobody seems interested these days unless its for the argument

Original Poster Banned

sassie;2850449

dont really bother too much anymore, with either posting within a thread … dont really bother too much anymore, with either posting within a thread or posting a thread, nobody seems interested these days unless its for the argument

I am Sassie, and I am sure there are others who are .... TBH though, and I am inviting a backlash here, I enjoy the arguments between BG1 or The Saint and the rest their replies make me laugh

Banned

Dell_in_the_bed;2850455

I am Sassie, and I am sure there are others who are .... TBH though, and … I am Sassie, and I am sure there are others who are .... TBH though, and I am inviting a backlash here, I enjoy the arguments between BG1 or The Saint and the rest their replies make me laugh

No backlash from me, i have been a member for 2 years and have seen this place when it was better, it aint such a great place at the mo, just my opinion though

Original Poster Banned

sassie;2850470

No backlash from me, i have been a member for 2 years and have seen this … No backlash from me, i have been a member for 2 years and have seen this place when it was better, it aint such a great place at the mo, just my opinion though

You sweet sassie ...

I know, and TBH you might be right in thinking so ... but dont you think it will be better to sorta pinpoint a reason or two you never know tings might just change ?

Banned

sassie;2850449

dont really bother too much anymore, with either posting within a thread … dont really bother too much anymore, with either posting within a thread or posting a thread, nobody seems interested these days unless its for the argument

Or to sponge, or to bitch at their partners, or to have a go at someone for having an opinion :roll:

Banned

...................or to troll, or to spam, or to ask for a drink in the pub.

Where is the love :roll:

Banned

Dell_in_the_bed;2850484

You sweet sassie ... I know, and TBH you might be right in thinking so … You sweet sassie ... I know, and TBH you might be right in thinking so ... but dont you think it will be better to sorta pinpoint a reason or two you never know tings might just change ?

last time i pin pointed something, i got an infraction, so no not such a great idea - lol

i tend to just read now, and try not to get involved in any debates, which is a shame, its nice to discuss on an adult level

Original Poster Banned

sassie;2850497

last time i pin pointed something, i got an infraction, so no not such a … last time i pin pointed something, i got an infraction, so no not such a great idea - loli tend to just read now, and try not to get involved in any debates, which is a shame, its nice to discuss on an adult level

I will agree and TBH I loved reading through a certain debate that lil old me started and you were a part of it.....

Dont feel like being a part of something overly serious as there are enough serious issues in life already

Original Poster Banned

Foosball Chum;2850491

...................or to troll, or to spam, or to ask for a drink in the … ...................or to troll, or to spam, or to ask for a drink in the pub.Where is the love :roll:

Men love :?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2636
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767347
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927370
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1871347

See more discussions