Found 26th Jan 2009
NKOTB tickets.............

Should I be ashamed and embarrassed that I'm really chuffed and excited????

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
29 Comments

yes indeed

omgomg im sooooooooo jealous!

hang tough

:lol: where did you win them from? you taking your bf to see them? :thumbsup: you not at work today? :?

Original Poster

cheerleader;4190244

:lol: where did you win them from? you taking your bf to see them? … :lol: where did you win them from? you taking your bf to see them? :thumbsup: you not at work today? :?

Work

No, funily enough he doesn't want to see Old Kids on the Block as he calls them....lol

be excited, winning something, anything is great, well done!! if you don't like them then give them as a gift to someone:)

bellabonkers;4190267

Work :)No, funily enough he doesn't want to see Old Kids on the Block as … Work :)No, funily enough he doesn't want to see Old Kids on the Block as he calls them....lol

:lol: @ bf!! you won them at work?

Congrats, winning anything is always good :thumbsup:

Original Poster

cheerleader;4190282

:lol: @ bf!! you won them at work?

Yes I won then in a draw through work.
:-D

bellabonkers;4190293

Yes I won then in a draw through work.:-D

:thumbsup: so who you taking? hope it's not your mate who uses you as a taxi service :x where are you seeing them?

Original Poster

cheerleader;4190313

:thumbsup: so who you taking? hope it's not your mate who uses you as a … :thumbsup: so who you taking? hope it's not your mate who uses you as a taxi service :x where are you seeing them?

Nah...I don't know exactly who is coming with me yet but not her.
they are on wednesday night at newcastle arena I think.

congrats i saw them 1st time round Joey looks sooo different

You have a great time and congrats..... I think lol

bellabonkers;4190336

Nah...I don't know exactly who is coming with me yet but not her.they are … Nah...I don't know exactly who is coming with me yet but not her.they are on wednesday night at newcastle arena I think.

good :thumbsup: hope you have a fab time!! :-D shame i can't get to newcastle to go with you :lol:

my god, i'll come with you! LOL i went saturday night at the o2 it was amazing! i enjoyed it so much lol x

Hey congrats BB .. well done you!! enjoy! :-D

dmissy13;4190369

congrats i saw them 1st time round Joey looks sooo different

was about to say the same...I LOVED him 1st time round:giggle:

Banned

WTF is NKOTB

guv;4190575

WTF is NKOTB

as if you don't know:whistling:

Banned

dmissy13;4190618

Hmmm. I'll assume its something to be embarrassed of knowing what it means?

lol its new kids on the block

guv;4190575

WTF is NKOTB

dmissy13;4190618

TBH I didn't know what it meant until I deduced from this:
bellabonkers;4190267

Work :)No, funily enough he doesn't want to see Old Kids on the Block as … Work :)No, funily enough he doesn't want to see Old Kids on the Block as he calls them....lol

Have a great time Bella. :thumbsup:
Work, B/F and NKOTB - all looking good.:-D

My sister went to see them 2 weeks ago in brum and they were really good apparently.

Great interaction with the crowd who were on their feet all night.

Original Poster

chesso;4190927

TBH I didn't know what it meant until I deduced from this:Have a great … TBH I didn't know what it meant until I deduced from this:Have a great time Bella. :thumbsup:Work, B/F and NKOTB - all looking good.:-D

yes it is all looking a bit better for me isn't it.....there is even the promise of a new job on the horizon.... :-D

bellabonkers;4193946

yes it is all looking a bit better for me isn't it.....there is even the … yes it is all looking a bit better for me isn't it.....there is even the promise of a new job on the horizon.... :-D

Hurrah :thumbsup:
Looks like 2009 is your year.:-D

How lucky!!!! i saw them sat at the o2, it was absolutly amazing, you'll have a great time

bellabonkers;4193946

yes it is all looking a bit better for me isn't it.....there is even the … yes it is all looking a bit better for me isn't it.....there is even the promise of a new job on the horizon.... :-D

That's really great for you.

Is it the full original line-up? I was watching Donny in Band of Brothers the other day - looks older lol.

My best mate's older sister was a NKOTB fanatic when she was in her early teens - good memories for you I bet bella

Original Poster

OMG....OMG....ohhh my gosh............... wozers.... hahaa they were fabaroony. Just AWESOME!!! All the words just came flooding back and danny can still breakdance at pushing 40, jon still can't dance, joey is as cute as ever....jordan still gets his shirt off and donny still has those eyes that say come to bed.....ahhhh..........

bellabonkers;4217094

OMG....OMG....ohhh my gosh............... wozers.... hahaa they were … OMG....OMG....ohhh my gosh............... wozers.... hahaa they were fabaroony. Just AWESOME!!! All the words just came flooding back and danny can still breakdance at pushing 40, jon still can't dance, joey is as cute as ever....jordan still gets his shirt off and donny still has those eyes that say come to bed.....ahhhh..........

Hope you bought a t-shirt! I know you'll probably never wear it - besides when watching a dvd indoors with a Ben and Jerry's in hand
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75857
    2. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    4. Win free gin for a year99

See more discussions