i just won a nintendo wii on the presents game!

20 replies
Found 27th Dec 2009
got a £2.50 voucher and i won a nintendo wii!

20 Comments

well good luck to you getting it-they havent delivered my coal yet:?

plumberman01;7340635

well good luck to you getting it-they havent delivered my coal yet:?

hahah same

I got all coal

how did you win a wii :O

was that like instead of vouchers/coal?

how do you know how much the voucher is for, mine just gave me a code didnt tell me what the value was or anything.

Banned

on the page it says that they have thousands ov £2.50 zavvi vouchers. lol

how is it you get to click the hukd windows with numbers i aint been able to open any

All I got was a sony camcorder... you wanna swap ?

can someone tell me how you even get to open the windows on the play for gifts thing as aint been able to open any windows yet why

mrmillions21;7340799

can someone tell me how you even get to open the windows on the play for … can someone tell me how you even get to open the windows on the play for gifts thing as aint been able to open any windows yet why

you had to open the windows in the 2 weeks leading upto christmas day i think then every door you opened on the right day has a little pressie showing now instead of a closed window (i missed quite a few days so mine are more closed than not). then when you click on the pressie it gives you some coal or a little gift.

SONYA09;7340754

on the page it says that they have thousands ov £2.50 zavvi vouchers. lol

DOH, thank you havent got round to switching brain cell back on after xmas yet.

mrmillions21;7340799

can someone tell me how you even get to open the windows on the play for … can someone tell me how you even get to open the windows on the play for gifts thing as aint been able to open any windows yet why

Same here, they are just 'greyed out' I've got 5 windows like this :x

Jimston;7340834

you had to open the windows in the 2 weeks leading upto christmas day i … you had to open the windows in the 2 weeks leading upto christmas day i think then every door you opened on the right day has a little pressie showing now instead of a closed window (i missed quite a few days so mine are more closed than not). then when you click on the pressie it gives you some coal or a little gift.

But I tried to open these on the correct days but they would not open... :?

Mallinersha;7340849

But I tried to open these on the correct days but they would not open... … But I tried to open these on the correct days but they would not open... :?

same here so did i i not happy i never got a chance to open any at all on the correct days too

i opened all but two and got all coal lol

i won a Wii 2

louloublue;7340950

i won a Wii 2

Rub it in mate :cry:

Banned

I thought you just won vouchers ?

only coal for me!

KOGONAI;7341170

Rub it in mate :cry:

sorry lol just excited was nt even expecting to get a voucher never had much luck lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition61644
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers33
    3. Chat magazine issue 4323
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 41 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions