Groups

I keep getting calls from this number 01214160236 GETTING Sick off Them

Banned
    Does anyone else get calls from this number? And who are they?

23 Comments

Banned

The number is from somewhere in Birmingham.
    Next time they ring tell them your going to charge them £1000 per 10seconds of your time

Is it a live person on the other end or does it disconnect when you answer?

Original Poster Banned

Yea think i will, i'll be loaded if they don't

Original Poster Banned

just disconnects.

It is a PPI company. Google the number

Yet another thing that google could answer in seconds!

I only wanted a chat

philmitchell

did this last year, didn't help much

philmitchell

Worth doing but you still get loads of spammy calls.

actually i remember getting more calls after doing that, i went back to double check what the hell i had signed up for

I get calls from this number 6/7 times a day and I don't answer! So annoying..

I have over 40 calls a day from this number 01214160236 for over 1 week and i have tryed calling my provider to stop it but they cant, please bring out a AP to stop this kind of thing happening so you can block calls like this on your mobile. fed up or What !!!Caller: Dont know

i use to ignore the calls but found they kept rining so i answere them now say dc smith fraud sqaud most of the time they put it straight down but i have had others who sheepishly say politely oh sorry wrong number i hardly get any now

i got a home phone that can block numbers there is now blocked

It's getting worse. I got a text from a PPI company today saying they had £1702.13 in my name, ready to send.

How are they allowed to keep getting away with this?

deeky

It's getting worse. I got a text from a PPI company today saying they had … It's getting worse. I got a text from a PPI company today saying they had £1702.13 in my name, ready to send.How are they allowed to keep getting away with this?

I am offered more than that. ner ner ner ner ner

deeky

It's getting worse. I got a text from a PPI company today saying they had … It's getting worse. I got a text from a PPI company today saying they had £1702.13 in my name, ready to send.How are they allowed to keep getting away with this?

Well if you don't want it, send it my way.

I just keep replying, virtually begging them to call me. I want to string them along so bad, it hurts.

The call I received from this number was something to do with claiming PPI back . Told " Pearl" that I wasn't interested as I didn't ask them to ring me and I just put the phone down on them.

Canstan

The call I received from this number was something to do with claiming … The call I received from this number was something to do with claiming PPI back . Told " Pearl" that I wasn't interested as I didn't ask them to ring me and I just put the phone down on them.

You really put the phone down on them? Wow! We love rebels here.

Welcome to HUKD
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay810
      2. Best 40 inch TV for £30033
      3. 10% Argos code with glitch40
      4. Ask and Misc quieter since for sale has gone?914

See more discussions