Expired

I keep getting Vanquis Credit Card Letters Spam through my post.

Found 20th Mar 2014
Anyone else getting spammed from them asking them to take a credit card out? I don't know how they got my details either. I've looked on the letters but there is no info on how to remove myself from their mailing list.

Anyone know how?
Community Updates
11 Comments
With junk mail I cross my address out and write return to sender on it and stick it back in the post when I'm next near a post box. After a while it stops arriving. One company I worked for when they used to get bundles of return to sender mail back they used to get someone to remove the details from mailing list .
Edited by: "Mumofth3Obeast" 20th Mar 2014
Original Poster
Mumofth3Obeast

With junk mail I cross my address out and write return to sender on it … With junk mail I cross my address out and write return to sender on it and stick it back in the post when I'm next near a post box. After a while it stops arriving.

not a bad idea
Yep, just put on it , not known at this address and put it back in the post.

Either that or get a Chiminea and keep it all for burning once the weather is better
Edited by: "ZedEx" 20th Mar 2014
Original Poster
They've given me a self addressed envelop may post it back stating not to send any more spam to me
How hard is it to just throw them in the bin? Why stress over it?
if there is a prepaid envelope enclosed just put all the contents inside and pop in post
every time you get some they will soon get the message when it costs them
Original Poster
deeky

How hard is it to just throw them in the bin? Why stress over it?

Lol i told you yesterday i'm on 2 weeks leave, got nothing better to do
Original Poster
ninegt

if there is a prepaid envelope enclosed just put all the contents inside … if there is a prepaid envelope enclosed just put all the contents inside and pop in postevery time you get some they will soon get the message when it costs them

Yeah thats exactly what im doing
ninegt

if there is a prepaid envelope enclosed just put all the contents inside … if there is a prepaid envelope enclosed just put all the contents inside and pop in postevery time you get some they will soon get the message when it costs them

Or just put a little note in asking them "how much will they charge you for sending this?" X)
I know it's a bit of an "obvious" but are you signed up to the "Mailing Preference Service" at all? I used to get several credit card applications (along with all the other junk) a week but now, I get none.

mpsonline.org.uk/
return to sender - addressee deceased

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants