i keep hearing an echo on my mobile, help!

13 replies
Found 6th Oct 2009
hi
whenever i'm on my sony erricson c902 i keep hearing an echo after i say anything, it's starting to get reaaaaalllly annoying! it's only been happening for a few days. does anyone know how i can stop it? or is it a permanent thing?

13 Comments

Usually happens when the other end has the speaker phone on, missus does it all the time. I'm like take me off speaker phone.

happens to me when i speak to my o/h when HE is in certain areas only..weird and annoying.

I think the earpiece on my sony is getting a big broke, I tend to use the hands free kit and I can hear everything perfectly.

Original Poster

Adam2050;6498712

Usually happens when the other end has the speaker phone on, missus does … Usually happens when the other end has the speaker phone on, missus does it all the time. I'm like take me off speaker phone.

it's been happening when i phone a landline too so i don't think it's that. grrr, i hate hearing my own voice speaking back at me

hmmm hmmm hmmmm could could could be be be your your your hearing hearing hearing :p:p:p

Original Poster

richp;6498761

hmmm hmmm hmmmm could could could be be be your your your hearing hearing … hmmm hmmm hmmmm could could could be be be your your your hearing hearing hearing :p:p:p

cheeky, lol, i'm not that old!

Sloth/Mod

You haven't got your finger in the other ear have you which makes the sound bounce back?? :whistling:

Its happend to me before. I sent it back to be repaired (Sony ericson have a 2 year warranty) they gave it a software update and it was ok

Banned

my iphone 3g does that and im not even on speaker sending my phone away tomorrow get things sorted on it, back to the k800i for a while :x

Original Poster

i don't think i'm gonna bother sending it off, my contract runs out in a couple of months, not to long to put up with it if the only option is to get it repaired

[SIZE="7"]Buy a new phone[/SIZE]

[SIZE="6"]Buy a new phone[/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"]Buy a new phone[/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"]Buy a new phone[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Buy a new phone[/SIZE]

Happened on my C905 also, sent it back to Sony as it turned out it was a problem speaker. Quite common on the C90x series.

this happens to me all of the time i have a samsung L770, its soooooo annoying, usually its when im on the phone to my mum :lol: and i have to tell her ill call her back as i sound like a nooob to myself
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244871
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826
    3. Misco about to go into administration912
    4. Add one, leave one game54315392

See more discussions