Groups
    EXPIRED

I know everyone hates these threads but.........

I could do with some advice.

Just got another 360 and the missus says shes going to murder me if i don't shift at least one of them.

What i need to know is, what would this be worth roughly? (or what would people be prepared to pay for it?)

I'ts a Hitachi flashed with I-xtreme 1.4 (latest) and was manufactured mid 06 if i remember correctly.

XCM clear case fitted - which due to XCM's abysmal quality control has a couple of clips missing fom the front, doesn't effect the look of the case though even slightly.

XCM clear air tunnel

XCM whisper fans with blue leds

No problems whatsoever with sticking drive, is nice and quiet thanks to the fans and is always kept nice and cool.

Would come with power supply, vga cable, wireless pad and the original case,.Has never been registered with m$

I was thinking like £125 maybe? they generally go for about £100 with the cables/pad and this has had £50 worth of case mods.

What you reckon?
    Cheers.

13 Comments

Original Poster

Piccies

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb190/teambintip/100_0633.jpg
    http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb190/teambintip/100_0623.jpg
    http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb190/teambintip/100_0635.jpg
    http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb190/teambintip/100_0629.jpg

I would put it on ebay maybe as you might get a good price as its different!!

Original Poster

hollypinder;2846637

I would put it on ebay maybe as you might get a good price as its … I would put it on ebay maybe as you might get a good price as its different!!

I do hope you mean that in a good way

I deplore Ebay and their money stealing ways. Would much rather sell it on here, much less hassle

Is it a core or a premium?

Whats the hard drive size?

Is it banned from Live?

nah to be honest people on here probaby won't pay more than it's worth. remember, people on here are mainly looking for a bargain, not always something fancy.

Original Poster

The JFK;2846668

Is it a core or a premium? Whats the hard drive size?Is it banned from … Is it a core or a premium? Whats the hard drive size?Is it banned from Live?

Sorry, forgot to add any of that

Its a premium but with no hard drive, the original case is a premium (chrome drive front/eject button)

Not banned from live

Sounds like you already have a price in mind you would be willing to sell for, so whats the point on this thread?

Original Poster

pikachu12;2846669

nah to be honest people on here probaby won't pay more than it's worth. … nah to be honest people on here probaby won't pay more than it's worth. remember, people on here are mainly looking for a bargain, not always something fancy.

Its not so much fancy, just looks a lot nicer than a slab of white plastic

jah128;2846683

Sounds like you already have a price in mind you would be willing to sell … Sounds like you already have a price in mind you would be willing to sell for, so whats the point on this thread?

Fair point

A mate would have it for £100, but i think its worth more like £125; depending on people's opinions it'll get listed tommorow

If your wanting to sell here why not just try listing it at £125 or a little more and see what offers you get. Don't intend to sound mean but some people do 'price check' threads as a way of advertising goods (and fishing for offers) outside of the FS/FT forum thus not following those rules - if you would be happy accepting £125 why not just list it now as £130 ono and see what offers you get?

Original Poster

jah128;2846704

some people do 'price check' threads as a way of advertising goods (and … some people do 'price check' threads as a way of advertising goods (and fishing for offers) outside of the FS/FT forum thus not following those rules

Sorry if it came across like that, i didn't mean it to.

Just wanted to gauge people's opinion's really, I'll list it tomorrow and see what happens

No need to apologise, good luck with your sale

teambintip;2846649

I do hope you mean that in a good way ;)I deplore Ebay and their money … I do hope you mean that in a good way ;)I deplore Ebay and their money stealing ways. Would much rather sell it on here, much less hassle

Oh yeh sorry that was in a good way. It looks cool.
    I just think you will get a much better price on there.

Original Poster

now for sale here hotukdeals.com/ite…nc/

for £135 including delivery
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      2. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick88
      4. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99

See more discussions