I know it's 'The Sun' website but some of the comments

Found 16th Jan 2010
beggar belief. I know it was hijacked by BNP members ages ago, but the things people think just blow my mind that people can still think like this. I suppose all you can do is take it with a pinch of salt.

thesun.co.uk/sol…rue

24 Comments

Banned

I know what you mean - I used to read the comments but it became disturbing to think they were genuine.

All newspapers get stupid comments online that are along the lines of parody. The Guardian is laughably naive sometimes, the Mail veers from one extreme to the other although it seems to have a lot of women who take pleasure in calling celebs fat, but The Sun is just full of bigoted ignorance.

FilthAndFurry;7559907

I know what you mean - I used to read the comments but it became … I know what you mean - I used to read the comments but it became disturbing to think they were genuine.All newspapers get stupid comments online that are along the lines of parody. The Guardian is laughably naive sometimes, the Mail veers from one extreme to the other although it seems to have a lot of women who take pleasure in calling celebs fat, but The Sun is just full of bigoted ignorance.

Morning Liddle, very naive again I see.

i actually agree with some of those comments, makes you wonder when your kids growup will country be run by muslims with muslim law, cos thats what they want.

Sloth/Mod

No real difference between the board on there and the posts on here tbh.

Syzable;7559959

No real difference between the board on there and the posts on here tbh.

+1 ;-)

Banned

skusey;7559928

Morning

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f5/Paul_Watson_portrait.jpg/450px-Paul_Watson_portrait.jpg

wickedteen;7559952

i actually agree with some of those comments, makes you wonder when your … i actually agree with some of those comments, makes you wonder when your kids growup will country be run by muslims with muslim law, cos thats what they want.

LOL, thats what who wants?

skusey;7559928

This the guy who used to post as Liddle 'ol me?

That explains sooooo much.
Hated on here then, name change, still hated on here now!!

:whistling::roll:

Maybe they should send that bnp nutter out of the country too (pun intended)

Banned

££ JASE ££;7560155

This the guy who used to post as Liddle 'ol me?That explains sooooo … This the guy who used to post as Liddle 'ol me?That explains sooooo much.Hated on here then, name change, still hated on here now!!:whistling::roll:

I liked liddle, but I am not he.

some excellent comments on there,reflecting the vast majority of the UK

a good read,thanks OP

Banned

boothy;7560187

reflecting the vast majority of the uneducated UK

Fixed:thumbsup:

FilthAndFurry;7560203

Fixed:thumbsup:

FAIL:)

boothy;7560187

some excellent comments on there,reflecting the vast majority of the UKa … some excellent comments on there,reflecting the vast majority of the UKa good read,thanks OP

Vast magority of the UK??
where did you get that from?
Could be the vast majority of your street........ but then thats not the UK

whosthere?;7560222

Vast magority of the UK??where did you get that from?Could be the vast … Vast magority of the UK??where did you get that from?Could be the vast majority of your street........ but then thats not the UK

You are incorrect:)

boothy;7560229

You are incorrect:)

so is that the majority of the estate??

whosthere?;7560288

so is that the majority of the estate??

So you assume I live on an estate?

Very narrow minded view

You are very wrong again,although I would happily live on one of course:)

boothy;7560334

So you assume I live on an estate?Very narrow minded viewYou are very … So you assume I live on an estate?Very narrow minded viewYou are very wrong again,although I would happily live on one of course:)

So would I......... but not the one you are on:)

Liddle, nice pic of Paul Watson.

whosthere?;7560375

So would I......... but not the one you are on:)

what a numpty:roll:

££ JASE ££;7560155

This the guy who used to post as Liddle 'ol me?That explains sooooo … This the guy who used to post as Liddle 'ol me?That explains sooooo much.Hated on here then, name change, still hated on here now!!:whistling::roll:

Exactly.

Original Poster

Rupert Murdoch says you must hate these foreigners stealing are jobs and plotting to blow us up. so YOU MUST DO AS HE SAYS (he does run the mindset of this country after all, well the ones without a brain anyway!)

Always thought UK had more savvy than the USA but over the past few years I take it all back.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_azWmV5p47Rs/SE0CQfcagqI/AAAAAAAAAko/uDTrDBgNH2M/s400/don%27t+buy+the+sun.gif

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/images/misc/dontbuysun.gif
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whey protien628
    2. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...811
    3. Rugged Android Phone/Tablet68
    4. amazon echo idiots guide69

See more discussions