I know I've left it late but has anyone seen the Mega Drive with 80 pre installed games instock at a decent price?

Hi. I want to but one of these retro game consoles for my hubby for christmas, can anyone help? Game and Argos are oos. Thank you in advance.

11 Comments

They are sold out everywhere. You can check here for updated stock information: stockinformer.co.uk/che…ole

joshp beat me to it, that link shows all stock that stores have. Smyths last had stick on the 7th and Zavvi are pre-order for January which will probably not be of help

Original Poster

smcg123

check stock

Thank you, thats the first time I've seen this, very useful.

lolly2012

Thank you, thats the first time I've seen this, very useful.

​I've been looking for one too, I've set up an email alert it's a very useful site

£68 looks to be your current, best price. It all depends on how much you want to spend on hubby!

Crazy that these are suddenly a hot item. Konami is smart lining up a TurboGrafx one

Get him a pi 3 and install retropi sorted !!

Original Poster

BigG93

Get him a pi 3 and install retropi sorted !!

Thank you,

lolly2012

Thank you,

One of the USB snes controllers as well but google retro pi will give you everything you need to know pi3 has a lot on amazon for £50

Be warned that it only has composite cables, no hdmi luxury here. So will look like ass on a new TV with input lag galore.

Steer clear, unless you're using it on a crtv
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Ditched Sky1214
    2. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
    3. Biscuit addiction1231
    4. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325

See more discussions