Groups

I know what position Hamilton Finishes in. Place ur bets before it starts.

Using the method below i have found out that Hamilton finishes in 3rd in the race.

Everybody get there bets placed.

Thanks levis24.

26 Comments

raikonen looking good for the title but Kubica reminds me of Alonso in that he has been around a while and coming in to his own.

Banned

lmao poor levis

Cheers andy... I've just put £100 on Hamilton to finish third... Great odds on Betfair.
    I really need the winnings to feed my starving kids for the next month, as it's all the cash I posses in the world.

Banned

rockyfella;2364407

Cheers andy... I've just put £100 on Hamilton to finish third... Great … Cheers andy... I've just put £100 on Hamilton to finish third... Great odds on Betfair.I really need the winnings to feed my starving kids for the next month, as it's all the cash I posses in the world..

I like your thinking

Original Poster

rockyfella;2364407

Cheers andy... I've just put £100 on Hamilton to finish third... Great … Cheers andy... I've just put £100 on Hamilton to finish third... Great odds on Betfair.I really need the winnings to feed my starving kids for the next month, as it's all the cash I posses in the world..

dont thank me thank levis24.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Very f***** funny mate, its going overboard now

I think Hamilton will finish fourth.

jocksteeluk;2364423

I think Hamilton will finish fourth.

Better not, or my kids starve. :x

Banned

levis24;2364414

lol Repped for the laugh ive had today!

Supermod

levis24;2364414

Hahaha...its still funny though! :whistling:

You lot are like kids laughing at a stoopid idea for ages, just seemed to get easily amused dont you?

Supermod

levis24;2364462

You lot are like kids laughing at a stoopid idea for ages, just seemed to … You lot are like kids laughing at a stoopid idea for ages, just seemed to get easily amused dont you?

You should be famous mate.

Supermod

levis24;2364467

Like your mum:whistling:

My mum is funny, she has a cracking sense of humour as it goes.

magicjay1986;2364453

Hahaha...its still funny though! :whistling:

Like your mum:whistling:

Banned

levis24;2364462

You lot are like kids laughing at a stoopid idea for ages, just seemed to … You lot are like kids laughing at a stoopid idea for ages, just seemed to get easily amused dont you?

lol m8 im not easily amused, infact i havnt had a "laugh out loud" moment from something ive read on the pc in months...but the line "but in USA they are 5 hours behind so they do not know the result, whereas we do!" just had me in stitches and will for years to come

O rly?

Supermod

Yes really.

magicjay1986;2364485

Yes really.

it obviously seems that youre the "inflicted", getting an orgasm over an thread internet forum, u obviously have no life as you argue with people youve never met before..you waste of a human

Original Poster

levis24 dont take it personal, it was one of the funniest things ive ever read. ur a betting legend.

Banned

It is a shame that even a dictionary and thesaurus require a certain amount of common sense to operate effectively.

lol, you are class. you will be a millionaire one day

NOT from betting though!

Supermod

levis24;2364490

it obviously seems that youre the "inflicted", getting an orgasm over an … it obviously seems that youre the "inflicted", getting an orgasm over an thread internet forum, u obviously have no life as you argue with people youve never met before..you waste of a human

You post the most ridiculous comment (probably ever known to man) and then call ME a waste of a human? Tut tut. Silly boy.

man you give the denim legend levis a bad name ...

Chill, Levi.... Nobody's picking on you.....
    Just take the compliments.....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tooth extraction89
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?22
      3. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611
      4. Amazon prime subscribe & save47

See more discussions