20 Comments

lol

Just if you bleed to death

Original Poster

jeany123;5838275

Just if you bleed to death

Cool,

BRB bleeding to death (see the cut?)

I can't remember what the lid of life was....I've seen the advert so many times as well. :oops:

realfriendlyman;5838284

I can't remember what the lid of life was....I've seen the advert so many … I can't remember what the lid of life was....I've seen the advert so many times as well. :oops:

http://www.adslogans.co.uk/site/media/.gallery/main8510.jpg

bazzaric;5838280

Cool,BRB bleeding to death (see the cut?)

aw it looks awful

Original Poster

Babbabooey;5838291

Looks like she's not really thinking of it as a lid :thumbsup:

Babbabooey;5838291

OOOOOOOh yeaaaaah. :oops:

I haven't had one for a good few months and now I want one....thanks for the advertising Bazz. lol

Original Poster

realfriendlyman;5838303

OOOOOOOh yeaaaaah. :oops:I haven't had one for a good few months and now … OOOOOOOh yeaaaaah. :oops:I haven't had one for a good few months and now I want one....thanks for the advertising Bazz. lol

no probs, but you now owe me 10p

Please send a cheque to

Barry Muller
    12 Muller st
    Muller of Kintyre

And for the last time, NO I don't work for Muller :-D

bazzaric;5838311

no probs, but you now owe me 10pPlease send a cheque to Barry Muller12 … no probs, but you now owe me 10pPlease send a cheque to Barry Muller12 Muller stMuller of KintyreAnd for the last time, NO I don't work for Muller :-D

Why are you operating as a salesman to get the commission?

You've now been reported to HUKD for self promotion for a huge company that you have no interest in...and possibly even sueing...it's obvious that you're working with them.

There's no such thing as bad publicity, even with slanderous comments, eh? :giggle:

biggest HUKD lol of the day!!! cheers

Original Poster

realfriendlyman;5838347

Why are you operating as a salesman to get the commission?You've now been … Why are you operating as a salesman to get the commission?You've now been reported to HUKD for self promotion for a huge company that you have no interest in...and possibly even sueing...it's obvious that you're working with them.There's no such thing as bad publicity, even with slanderous comments, eh? :giggle:

jambo1082;5838611

biggest HUKD lol of the day!!! cheers

It's a serious thread, you a lawyer? :-D

bazzaric;5838299

"I was holding a photogrph in that scene" *orange cinema ads*

bazzaric;5838299

Those cunning Ad Men eh??

And, just for the record....why did you lick the lid? I think that if there was a large amount of product clinging to it, you might have a case which would stand up in court. :thinking:

Life is full of risks,
    U lick it, u take your chances .... how u think they make the strawberry corner? hehe

Original Poster

I followed the directions of their advertising campaign. I was sitting in the grass and pulled the lid off. I would say a 16th of the product was on the lid...

bazzaric;5838806

I followed the directions of their advertising campaign. I was sitting in … I followed the directions of their advertising campaign. I was sitting in the grass and pulled the lid off. I would say a 16th of the product was on the lid...

You're a rich man then, my good friend. :-D

I hope you went to A&E and made a video of the injury.

Straight on to one of those 'No win, no fee', champions of the people.;-)

Original Poster

chesso;5838835

You're a rich man then, my good friend. :-DI hope you went to A&E and … You're a rich man then, my good friend. :-DI hope you went to A&E and made a video of the injury.Straight on to one of those 'No win, no fee', champions of the people.;-)

I tried to call Quantum Claims, but they couldn't understand me, will need to wait until I can speeeek poperly

Oh I fancy a yoghurt now.

Banana one with the chocolate cornflakes my fave out the range.

bazzaric;5838861

I tried to call Quantum Claims, but they couldn't understand me, will … I tried to call Quantum Claims, but they couldn't understand me, will need to wait until I can speeeek poperly

:giggle:

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5838875

Oh I fancy a yoghurt now. Banana one with the chocolate cornflakes my … Oh I fancy a yoghurt now. Banana one with the chocolate cornflakes my fave out the range.

Be careful!!:w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1529
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2472
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767386
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1521

See more discussions