Groups

I Like happy dogs like this one......

18 Comments

Original Poster

:lol:

Oh dear, the dog seemed pretty clueless didn't it?

Lmfao

Original Poster

chesso;5725153

nope, I think the dog knew exactly what he was doing!!!

Banned

chesso;5725153

I can remember when my Golden Retriever was about 6 months old, trying to do the same thing!

God knows what was going through her mind!!!!!!

Jed Maxwell;5725178

nope, I think the dog knew exactly what he was doing!!!

guv;5725221

I can remember when my Golden Retriever was about 6 months old, trying to … I can remember when my Golden Retriever was about 6 months old, trying to do the same thing!God knows what was going through her mind!!!!!!

I guess you're talking about what the dog tried to do, here guv!!:whistling:

I think that guv has hit the nail on the head, Jed ;you are obviously not a golden retriever owner!! ....
    ..... and have you watched the video footage carefully - something not happening??

Banned

chesso;5725234

I think that guv has hit the nail on the head, Jed ;you are obviously not … I think that guv has hit the nail on the head, Jed ;you are obviously not a golden retriever owner!! ......... and have you watched the video footage carefully - something not happening??

Penetration? :w00t:

Or the fact the old women seemed to fumble into a more suitable position!

And yes, it was with me....... though it was a case of playing on the floor with her before she tried to hump my leg! Ahhhh. Those were the days!:p

guv;5725258

Penetration? :w00t:Or the fact the old women seemed to fumble into a more … Penetration? :w00t:Or the fact the old women seemed to fumble into a more suitable position!And yes, it was with me....... though it was a case of playing on the floor with her before she tried to hump my leg! Ahhhh. Those were the days!:p

Or even a penetrant??:w00t:

She wasn't all that blinking old.

I can remember when my Golden Retriever was about 6 months old, trying to do the same thing!
    Extract the phrase!

Banned

chesso;5725266

I can remember when my Golden Retriever was about 6 months old, trying to … I can remember when my Golden Retriever was about 6 months old, trying to do the same thing!Extract the phrase!

I meant what she was trying to do - not me rolling onto all fours ready and waiting!:whistling:

Can never really work out why bitches do that - but its pretty common! (I was thinking of taking her to the vet to talk about a sex change!)

guv;5725278

I meant what she was trying to do - not me rolling onto all fours ready … I meant what she was trying to do - not me rolling onto all fours ready and waiting!:whistling:Can never really work out why bitches do that - but its pretty common! (I was thinking of taking her to the vet to talk about a sex change!)

Very glad that we have that sorted.

Cows do it when they are ready to be mated !! Real cows.

Banned

chesso;5725283

Very glad that we have that sorted.Cows do it when they are ready to be … Very glad that we have that sorted.Cows do it when they are ready to be mated !! Real cows.

Pics are you're lying!!! :w00t:

On the subject of pics.... ]have you seen this?

guv;5725290

Pics are you're lying!!! :w00t:On the subject of pics.... ]have you seen … Pics are you're lying!!! :w00t:On the subject of pics.... ]have you seen this?

The film? Yes - but I'm hopeless on films. I either can't remember them or get them mixed up with others. I'm not one of those total recall scientists!!

Banned

chesso;5725297

The film? Yes - but I'm hopeless on films. I either can't remember them … The film? Yes - but I'm hopeless on films. I either can't remember them or get them mixed up with others. I'm not one of those total recall scientists!!

I can see you get confused. That one starred Arnie! (And very good it was too!)

Banned

thej;5725301

I don't know what i've stumbled into here,but i think i'll leave the pair … I don't know what i've stumbled into here,but i think i'll leave the pair of you to it.

Thats what the cameraman should have said!!!!

thej;5725301

I don't know what i've stumbled into here,but i think i'll leave the pair … I don't know what i've stumbled into here,but i think i'll leave the pair of you to it.

haha!! I'm stumbling off myself, now that my photos upload is done!

guv;5725303

I can see you get confused. That one starred Arnie! (And very good it was … I can see you get confused. That one starred Arnie! (And very good it was too!)

I do remember that and it was good. :thumbsup:

Night night both xx

Banned

thats just not sanitary

dirty boy
    down shep
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313