I lol'd

Conservative leader David Cameron hit by an egg thrown by a protester while campaigning in Cornwall.

29 Comments

Good

geegee-pinata;8420141

Good

+1

Banned

Well I am really shocked... at the waste of an egg. Could have made a tasty sandwich with that!

Banned

[IMG]andybarefoot.com/pol…OTE!+VOTE!&logo1=BLANK&logo2=BLANK&logo3=BLANK&tagline1=bumlords&size=3[/IMG]

Is Julie confused...

Banned

Adam2050;8420185

Is Julie confused...

Her son is making a grab for her breast.

He soldiered on though.

Banned

He's the best we've got. Bad show. -1

vibeone;8420174

[IMG]http://www.andybarefoot.com/politics/posterTory.php?textPos=1&colour=1&photo=3&userImg=null&line1=vibeone+demands+you+vote+conservatives&line2=VOTE!+VOTE!&logo1=BLANK&logo2=BLANK&logo3=BLANK&tagline1=bumlords&size=3[/IMG]

What the hell are you playing at ? :whistling:

JonnyTwoToes;8420210

He's the best we've got. Bad show. -1

christ, its not that bad is it?

Banned

Adam2050;8420151

+1

http://www.dan-jackson.com/smilies/wtc.gif does that mean anyway?

Banned

geegee-pinata;8420220

What the hell are you playing at ? :whistling:

What do you mean?

John Mann is a nob!*

*He's actually not, but Gordon Brown is, therefore, I shall VOTE CON.

master_chief;8420195

Her son is making a grab for her breast.

And she's loving it.

DJ1;8420237

does that mean anyway?

It's street for 'I'm in agreement with said statement, old chap'.

Get wif the program blud.

vibeone;8420247

What do you mean?John Mann is a nob!**He's actually not, but Gordon Brown … What do you mean?John Mann is a nob!**He's actually not, but Gordon Brown is, therefore, I shall VOTE CON.

He looks like a nice man, friendly face lol.

Yes GB is, but he'll be gone soon enough!

vibeone;8420247

What do you mean?John Mann is a nob!**He's actually not, but Gordon Brown … What do you mean?John Mann is a nob!**He's actually not, but Gordon Brown is, therefore, I shall VOTE CON.

Confusing add, there, rather vote Lib Dem before I voted for the greatest liars in the world.

Banned

geegee-pinata;8420287

He looks like a nice man, friendly face lol.Yes GB is, but he'll be gone … He looks like a nice man, friendly face lol.Yes GB is, but he'll be gone soon enough!

Not if he wins the election!

Ideally I want Labour to win locally, but Con to win the national lot.

Adam2050;8420301

Confusing add, there, rather vote Lib Dem before I voted for the greatest … Confusing add, there, rather vote Lib Dem before I voted for the greatest liars in the world.

+1

Banned

moob;8420256

It's street for 'I'm in agreement with said statement, old chap'.Get wif … It's street for 'I'm in agreement with said statement, old chap'.Get wif the program blud.

It makes no sense at all.

Why not say "Green Tulip"?

Or

"Wax Coated Nail"?

or

"West London"

They mean about as much as "+1" does. In fact, I am going to start doing that now.

vibeone;8420312

Not if he wins the election!Ideally I want Labour to win locally, but Con … Not if he wins the election!Ideally I want Labour to win locally, but Con to win the national lot.

Hopefully, even if he wins the election.

Please don't vote tory locally - Keith Girling, one step down from mercer.

Shame they did not leave the egg in the box...

....... and also on the pallet

......... Oh yeh maybe leave it in the delivery lorry

........ Then hit him with it.!!!

Might seem extreme, but I blame my upbringing.......

It was under THATCHER'S GOVERNMENT!

DJ1;8420320

It makes no sense at all.Why not say "Green Tulip"? Or "Wax Coated … It makes no sense at all.Why not say "Green Tulip"? Or "Wax Coated Nail"?or"West London"They mean about as much as "+1" does. In fact, I am going to start doing that now.

The M8 is rather busy.

Banned

moob;8420392

The M8 is rather busy.

+ Variable Valve Timing

Banned

geegee-pinata;8420364

Hopefully, even if he wins the election.Please don't vote tory locally - … Hopefully, even if he wins the election.Please don't vote tory locally - Keith Girling, one step down from mercer.

Meh,

I probably will end up voting for Mann in the end - you noticed hes "officially" covering retto now? (even though he seemed to do more than Mercer anyway!)

I'll still want CON to win though. Could happen. It's been LAB for like 90 years or summut?

DJ1;8420436

+ Variable Valve Timing

+ Interstitial dampness.

Mod & Ed

Plum;8420380

Shame they did not leave the egg in the box... ....... and also on the … Shame they did not leave the egg in the box... ....... and also on the pallet......... Oh yeh maybe leave it in the delivery lorry........ Then hit him with it.!!!Might seem extreme, but I blame my upbringing....... It was under THATCHER'S GOVERNMENT!

+1 don't want that nightmare back

i hope it was a dog-egg

vibeone;8420747

Meh,I probably will end up voting for Mann in the end - you noticed hes … Meh,I probably will end up voting for Mann in the end - you noticed hes "officially" covering retto now? (even though he seemed to do more than Mercer anyway!)I'll still want CON to win though. Could happen. It's been LAB for like 90 years or summut?

Apparently so - He's been behind mercer for years though i think! No pun intended. lol
I don't

brilliant
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763948
    2. What an absolute disgrace2150
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846084

See more discussions