Groups

I lost a friend last night...

Does anyone have any ideas how I can get him back?!

I think he wanted a little more from me than I could give him.

PS. He's not dead and I did not misplace him.

Anyone?!

76 Comments

Send another "Request" on Facebook? :?

how much did he want? bout tree fiddy?

He'll not get over it, move on hun.

Banned

is he from here?

Original Poster

Naeem786;4083817

Send another "Request" on Facebook? :?

Pff, as if anyone would ignore me!

nikkib123;4083820

Who?What?Where?Why?When?x

Someone we all know and love!

black gerbil1;4083821

how much did he want? bout tree fiddy?

Nah, that I could give him.

He Will Always Have A Fasination For You And Will Try Again

Banned

angelfairee;4083854

Pff, as if anyone would ignore me!

This message is hidden because angelfairee is on your ignore list.

only jokin!

You lost or he did?

:whistling:

Say sorry and expect the same back?

Dunno, how much do you want the friend back?

nikkib123;4083820

Who?What?Where?Why?When?x

ditto

Banned

nikkib123;4083879

Hope I am still on your ignore list

that's where i got the quote from! :w00t:

I've taken you off just now :thumbsup:

Let him have his nuggets but make it clear it's a one-off & then you're just friends again.

Hey presto - happy all round!!

Banned

nikkib123;4083915

Knew you couldn't resist me - promise I will be good ;-)

aww.. I was just being grumpy! a couple of weeks ago i spammed all the game threads and in the morning people were devastated! lol i didn't mean for them to vanish was just being grumpy then too!

Original Poster

raptorcigs;4083859

He Will Always Have A Fasination For You And Will Try Again

I knew you still loved me.

imranmaz;4083871

This message is hidden because angelfairee is on your ignore list. only … This message is hidden because angelfairee is on your ignore list. only jokin!

:x

WantOne;4083877

You lost or he did?:whistling:Say sorry and expect the same back? Dunno, … You lost or he did?:whistling:Say sorry and expect the same back? Dunno, how much do you want the friend back?

Want fwend back now plz :?

imranmaz;4083871

This message is hidden because angelfairee is on your ignore list. only … This message is hidden because angelfairee is on your ignore list. only jokin!

[CENTER]I DID NOT KNOW YOU WERE BACK FROM YOUR
    [COLOR=magenta]BAN[/COLOR]
    [SIZE=4][COLOR=orange]BAN[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5][COLOR=darkgreen]BAN[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=7][COLOR=darkred]BAN![/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=7][COLOR=darkolivegreen]YOU NAUGHTY LAD![/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Banned

raptorcigs;4083935

[CENTER]I DID NOT KNOW YOU WERE BACK FROM … [CENTER]I DID NOT KNOW YOU WERE BACK FROM YOUR[COLOR=magenta]BAN[/COLOR][SIZE=4][COLOR=orange]BAN[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=5][COLOR=darkgreen]BAN[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=7][COLOR=darkred]BAN![/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=7][COLOR=darkolivegreen]YOU NAUGHTY LAD![/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

it was a suspension..... [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="7"]CHOMP!!![/SIZE][/COLOR]

Is it OK for me to ask 'What is going on' It's all just Greek to me

Banned

tillymint;4084027

Is it OK for me to ask 'What is going on' It's all just Greek to me

its like a soap opera in misc... i reckon OP killed him and has him in her basement....

Original Poster

imranmaz;4084040

its like a soap opera in misc... i reckon OP killed him and has him in … its like a soap opera in misc... i reckon OP killed him and has him in her basement....

I resent that allegation!

He Is In The Attic

What's occuring, angelfairee? :?

imranmaz;4084040

its like a soap opera in misc... i reckon OP killed him and has him in … its like a soap opera in misc... i reckon OP killed him and has him in her basement....

Hiya Imranaz!

Cant be that, she'd just be trotting up and down the steps to see her friend then! Must have chomped him / her up and now is regretting it!

:whistling:

a casual nosh should sort it out a treat
    no commitment and no need to swollow .............unless u like to..................do u................lol

Banned

WantOne;4084193

Hiya Imranaz!Cant be that, she'd just be trotting up and down the steps … Hiya Imranaz!Cant be that, she'd just be trotting up and down the steps to see her friend then! Must have chomped him / her up and now is regretting it!:whistling:

hey W1! how are things?! I change my theory to her buying a big TV from play.com.. not liking it but sent her friend back in the box by accident.... and play.com already sold him on!

imranmaz;4084040

angelfairee;4084076

I resent that allegation!

Is he down the back of the sofa, then?

Or

Under the patio :w00t:

Well as he's not dead ( I did initially think that you were being a little casual about the recently departed) just wait a bit and he'll be back bright eyed and bushy tailed no doubt.

Original Poster

WantOne;4084193

Hiya Imranaz!Cant be that, she'd just be trotting up and down the steps … Hiya Imranaz!Cant be that, she'd just be trotting up and down the steps to see her friend then! Must have chomped him / her up and now is regretting it!:whistling:

There was no chomping involved!

imranmaz;4084231

hey W1! how are things?! I change my theory to her buying a big TV from … hey W1! how are things?! I change my theory to her buying a big TV from play.com.. not liking it but sent her friend back in the box by accident.... and play.com already sold him on!

Maybe I did like the TV but still did the whole sending him away in a box thing anyway, just for fun.

tigerallstars;4084264

Is he down the back of the sofa, then?OrUnder the patio :w00t:

I didn't misplace him or murder him! You people have got me all wrong.

chesso;4084266

Well as he's not dead ( I did initially think that you were being a … Well as he's not dead ( I did initially think that you were being a little casual about the recently departed) just wait a bit and he'll be back bright eyed and bushy tailed no doubt.

Maybe he will come back as a puppy.

angelfairee;4084324

Maybe he will come back as a puppy.

Or .... a puppy during the day and a man in the evening /night.
    Could have a transition zone of puppy-man at about tea-time.

Original Poster

chesso;4084347

Or .... a puppy during the day and a man in the evening /night. Could … Or .... a puppy during the day and a man in the evening /night. Could have a transition zone of puppy-man at about tea-time.

A were-puppy!

Sorry, angelfairee.....

Have we ALL taken you the wrong way :w00t:

Now, that's just bragging!

acecatcher3;4084368

lol at this thread...all i said was"im not comfortable flirting with u … lol at this thread...all i said was"im not comfortable flirting with u when u have a bf coz ive done that b4.....didnt say we werent mates"u women are fascinating.

:w00t:

Banned

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL e-flirting

angelfairee;4084358

A were-puppy!

Not in a bad way though.

acecatcher3;4084368

lol at this thread...all i said was"im not comfortable flirting with u … lol at this thread...all i said was"im not comfortable flirting with u when u have a bf coz ive done that b4.....didnt say we werent mates"u women are fascinating.

OK

true

Banned

"Does anyone have any ideas how I can get him back?!"

try clicking the "undo" button?

lool ok i'm off see ya guies!

lol imran! fooooool haha

Original Poster

acecatcher3;4084368

I think it went something more like:

"If you won't send me nudes then obviously you don't like me enough so I don't want to talk to you anymore"

i never left you dear!!

angelfairee;4084403

I think it went something more like:"If you won't send me nudes then … I think it went something more like:"If you won't send me nudes then obviously you don't like me enough so I don't want to talk to you anymore"

That old chestnut :whistling:

Jesus, this is like the internet version of a school playground!

acecatcher3;4084454

Please note, i was only joking, me and angelfairee are friends, i dont … Please note, i was only joking, me and angelfairee are friends, i dont know who she is talking about, if i came onto her shed be on it despite having a bf....im buff. nn xx

LMFAO

honey, you have made my night :w00t:

choc1969;4084464

LMFAOhoney, you have made my night :w00t:

well u can make mine...send me nudes or it means u dont love me enuf pmsl!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      2. Biscuit addiction1231
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
      4. Easyjet - book now or wait?813

See more discussions