Groups

I lost a small ear bud for my Sennheiser CX300's can anyone help?

I don't know how it happened but somehow I managed to lose one of the de-attachable ear buds the other day for my Sennheiser CX300's. As you know you probably know you can't use them without the ear bud and listening in just one ear really sucks!

I was wandering if anyone has a spare small ear bud they can offer me? I don't mind sending a stamped and addressed envelope or even trading the medium or large ear buds to anyone who might be in the same boat! They're too large for me so I can't use them anyway.

So let me know if you can help, many thanks!

P.S Mine are the white ear buds but I don't mind the silver, black or even pink! I just want to listen to my music in stereo again!!

22 Comments

i have small ones you can have. i dont use em

just pm me your details, i'll pop em in the postbox

Awww... thats lovely shanecr :thumbsup:

suze;1635907

Awww... thats lovely shanecr :thumbsup:

lol, i have like 4 or 5 sets i have accumalated, and i only use medium

I have alos lost one of these for a sony bt20x the medium size, if anyone knows where i can get one that would be great sorry to thread hijack

Original Poster

dcx_badass;1635934

Is it still in your ear?

eh? :-D

Original Poster

shanecr;1635893

i have small ones you can have. i dont use emjust pm me your details, … i have small ones you can have. i dont use emjust pm me your details, i'll pop em in the postbox

Thanks so much for helping me out shanecr, I've sent you a PM!

Banned

dcx_badass;1635934

Is it still in your ear?

lol

ps r these good?

flyingflea;1637568

Thanks so much for helping me out shanecr, I've sent you a PM!

:thumbsup:

will just pop em in the postbox

Original Poster

roadie;1637984

ps r these good?

Yeah they're amazing, even better than the Goldring GX200's in my opinion (which were rated 5* by What Hi-Fi).

shanecr;1638327

:thumbsup:will just pop em in the postbox

Thanks buddy, much appreciated!

flyingflea;1638511

Yeah they're amazing, even better than the Goldring GX200's in my opinion … Yeah they're amazing, even better than the Goldring GX200's in my opinion (which were rated 5* by What Hi-Fi).Thanks buddy, much appreciated!

you hopefully got these today?

hi shanecr ill pay for postage if you have another set as one of mine has teared dunno how mate please.

HU5TLER;1647106

hi shanecr ill pay for postage if you have another set as one of mine has … hi shanecr ill pay for postage if you have another set as one of mine has teared dunno how mate please.

size ?

the smallest please.

HU5TLER;1647177

the smallest please.

pm me your addy i'll pop a set in the post tomorrow

earbuds were posted this morning HU5TLER, hopefully you should get them tomorrow

earbuds received peeps?

Thanks mate recieved today repped

Original Poster

Yes thanks.

Um, quick question. Were the ear buds you supplied for the Sennheiser CX300s or for the Sony hpm-70 you mentioned you had? Only reason I ask is because they're even smaller than ones I had previously but they do the job, thanks! Or maybe Play.com supplied me with fake Sennheiser CX300's :roll:

flyingflea;1654461

Yes thanks.Um, quick question. Were the ear buds you supplied for the … Yes thanks.Um, quick question. Were the ear buds you supplied for the Sennheiser CX300s or for the Sony hpm-70 you mentioned you had? Only reason I ask is because they're even smaller than ones I had previously but they do the job, thanks! Or maybe Play.com supplied me with fake Sennheiser CX300's :roll:

i think yours were fake lol. because i owned both and the sizes were the same.

Very kind of you shane, rep added!

Spriggan;1654999

Very kind of you shane, rep added!

thanks, but i really don't mind.

i got dozens of these little things lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions