Groups

I love Dumpling!!!

MP3 Queen!!!

48 Comments

lol i thought you meant fried dumpling

Banned

me too..me too :-) sleep well guys and gals!!

Original Poster

ilovelilac;5451227

lol i thought you meant fried dumpling

Hey!!!

Did you get in on that....?? Didn't even know you were awake... :?

cw9652;5451237

Hey!!! Did you get in on that....?? Didn't even know you were awake... … Hey!!! Did you get in on that....?? Didn't even know you were awake... :?

get in on what?

i woke up bout 4ish

i love dumpling too !!!!! and kapows even!!!!

:-D:-D:-D

Original Poster

]This.....

Original Poster

Charlie Scene;5451245

i love dumpling too !!!!! and kapows even!!!!:-D:-D:-D

kapows.... We love you too!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

ilovelilac;5451243

i woke up bout 4ish

Thats what you get for drinking at lunch time!:p

http://justjello.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/cover-dumplings-485.jpg

cw9652;5451246

]This.....

awwww i missed that deal :x

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5451249

Thats what you get for drinking at lunch time!:p

:lol:
    i've had no alcohol today, Las Iguanas does non alcoholic cocktails :whistling:

Original Poster

ilovelilac;5451255

awwww i missed that deal :x:lol:i've had no alcohol today, Las Iguanas … awwww i missed that deal :x:lol:i've had no alcohol today, Las Iguanas does non alcoholic cocktails :whistling:

But.... You will have a load of friend up to keep you company, while we sit here and let them [COLOR="Yellow"]all [/COLOR]download :whistling:

http://www.topnews.in/files/amazon.jpg

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

cw9652;5451256

But.... You will have a load of friend up to keep you company, while we … But.... You will have a load of friend up to keep you company, while we sit here and let them [COLOR="Yellow"]all [/COLOR]download :whistling:

i thought the deal has expired? should i bother logging in to amazon to try it out :roll:

Original Poster

ilovelilac;5451259

i thought the deal has expired? should i bother logging in to amazon to … i thought the deal has expired? should i bother logging in to amazon to try it out :roll:

YES!!! But be quick.... It will expire 1/2 an hour ago..... :whistling:

no too late now, they are just downloading:-D

ilovelilac;5451255

awwww i missed that deal :x:lol:i've had no alcohol today, Las Iguanas … awwww i missed that deal :x:lol:i've had no alcohol today, Las Iguanas does non alcoholic cocktails :whistling:

Forgot, your a good girl................................so you claim!:p

cw9652;5451260

i just added Green Day 21st century breakdown to my basket £8.98 but its showing full price :thinking:

Charlie Scene;5451261

no too late now, they are just downloading:-D

:cry: :cry:

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5451262

Forgot, your a good girl................................so you claim!:p

lol i am

lol Thanks guys, it's been a fun all nighter with you all. Sorry for those who missed out. I love you all too.

Original Poster

Dumpling;5451266

lol Thanks guys, it's been a fun all nighter with you all. Sorry for … lol Thanks guys, it's been a fun all nighter with you all. Sorry for those who missed out. I love you all too.

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Navy"]Thank YOU!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Original Poster

ilovelilac;5451263

i just added Green Day 21st century breakdown to my basket £8.98 but its … i just added Green Day 21st century breakdown to my basket £8.98 but its showing full price :thinking:

WHAT!!!!! Maybe it's not working anymore....

cw9652;5451260

Levis24 to the rescue........... :lol:

cw9652;5451270

WHAT!!!!! Maybe it's not working anymore....

:lol: i just got your sarcasm now :roll:
    im a bit slow :whistling:

Original Poster

ilovelilac;5451276

:lol: i just got your sarcasm now :roll:im a bit slow :whistling:

That is why we love you!!!!

Feel the love. I just remembered I never took my tablets at bedtime. oops. Better go take them lol

You guys on here rock!

Original Poster

Dumpling;5451281

Feel the love. I just remembered I never took my tablets at bedtime. … Feel the love. I just remembered I never took my tablets at bedtime. oops. Better go take them lolYou guys on here rock!

Nooooo, Didn't quite make it to the Rock bit.... Lets just say, we Soundtracks, and Miscellaneous!!!! :thumbsup:

Right guys my work here is done, cheers to Dumpling once again for the great find.:thumbsup:

cw9652;5451267

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Navy"]Thank … [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Navy"]Thank YOU!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

+ lots

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5451288

Right guys my work here is done, cheers to Dumpling once again for the … Right guys my work here is done, cheers to Dumpling once again for the great find.:thumbsup:

You are going to need to rest after your haul. lol. Glad I brightened up your night! :thumbsup:

Dumpling;5451292

You are going to need to rest after your haul. lol. Glad I brightened up … You are going to need to rest after your haul. lol. Glad I brightened up your night! :thumbsup:

Added some rep, will drop on some more when it lets me.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5451295

+1 ;-)

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5451295

Many thanks, and a big thank you to all those who have given me rep. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Dumpling;5451297

Many thanks, and a big thank you to all those who have given me rep. … Many thanks, and a big thank you to all those who have given me rep. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

we luuuuuurve you...........:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Only got 2.1 GB of music... Feel like I've been rape#............... (More greedy than anything) :-D

cw9652;5451306

Only got 2.1 GB of music... Feel like I've been rape#............... … Only got 2.1 GB of music... Feel like I've been rape#............... (More greedy than anything) :-D

got me 20 albums or 266 tracks............:gift:

Original Poster

Charlie Scene;5451311

Think I got a bit more.... Will let you know in a Mo... (Just doing a copy to memory stick incase Amazon wipe it from the laptop) :whistling::-D

Charlie Scene;5451311

cw9652;5451314

Think I got a bit more.... Will let you know in a Mo... (Just doing a … Think I got a bit more.... Will let you know in a Mo... (Just doing a copy to memory stick incase Amazon wipe it from the laptop) :whistling::-D

wow you guys, you're making me so jealous lol

i even did an album i have never heard of by mistake - was too excited!!!! lol

:w00t:

Original Poster

Charlie Scene;5451327

i even did an album i have never heard of by mistake - was too … i even did an album i have never heard of by mistake - was too excited!!!! lol:w00t:

:-D I Sooooooo did the same thing!!!!! :-D:-D Was way too excited (And without a girl)... Hmmmm :whistling:

Charlie Scene;5451327

i even did an album i have never heard of by mistake - was too … i even did an album i have never heard of by mistake - was too excited!!!! lol:w00t:

lol, I'm sure you'll treasure it. You may even like it!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1639
      2. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.1214
      3. Any Xbox One news today?2356128
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1324

See more discussions