Groups

I Love Lovefilm!!!

I just got my email saying my next rentals are on way and they are sending me

Batman Arkham Asylam
    Wet
    Halo ODST

all for the 360

thankyou love film thats me busy for the next few weeks

7 Comments

like omg!

they usually send me the things on my list too :p.......

phatboy123;6362039

like omg!they usually send me the things on my list too :p.......

not always.. Ive been sent many "low" priority games on my list when I had 3 or 4 HIGH ones waitin to be sent.

Batman is brilliant i started it the other night at 8pm and at 12 i was like right im going to bed and 5 and a hlaf hours later i had completed it - one of few games i couldnt put down

lovefilm are great I find its the royla fail that cause me the most grief. not helping with this strike nonsense.

Lovefilm have been sending me low and medium stuf for ages and ignoring my highs. Finally got Batman today and now have left4dead too. Wouldn't want to be paying for my supscription though unless I got more of my highs.

I don't bother filling my list up with dross just the ones I actually want, I've usually only got 2 or 3 titles at a time on my rental list which means I get the ones I want pretty much straight away including new releases.

ants97;6362894

I don't bother filling my list up with dross just the ones I actually … I don't bother filling my list up with dross just the ones I actually want, I've usually only got 2 or 3 titles at a time on my rental list which means I get the ones I want pretty much straight away including new releases.

So the thing they say about have at least 20 items on your list is BS? I thought if I didn't have loads of choice I might have to wait ages to get something.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which Kodi Add-ons?55
      2. Battery drain on iOS 1155
      3. Breath of the Wild Replacement Cover?11
      4. breakfree holiday passwords67

See more discussions