Groups
    EXPIRED

i love my ipod touch but do i hate itunes

dont know what ive done but ive lost all my apps apart from 3 i bought today its going to cost me a fortune to replace them some i got deals are now 2.99 i'm as sick as a cowboys horse !!!!!!

6 Comments

If you bought them from itunes then you should be able to download them again without being charged as they'll be logged as purchased on your itunes account, maybe email them and check this out but you should be able to download them again for free using the same itunes account as you originally used.

Try going to the app store and buying one of them again and see if it says "You have already downloaded this application. To download again for free, press Okay"

Original Poster

just found out if you have already bought them you can download again for free thank #@*~

Original Poster

yes it lets you download again panic over lol

sickly sweet

If you bought them from itunes then you should be able to download them … If you bought them from itunes then you should be able to download them again without being charged as they'll be logged as purchased on your itunes account, maybe email them and check this out but you should be able to download them again for free using the same itunes account as you originally used.

you can say that again, hate the fact you can only sync with one Computer complete nightmare

Installous is your friend.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …160390
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1847
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1322
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415914104

See more discussions