I love 'Rock FM' 97.4 FM especially on sundays

Banned 5 replies
Found 4th May 2008
Tonight it is Baz Todd he's on air every Sunday from 7 - 10pm playing more "Old Skool House" than Ken & Barbie.

It brings back so many memories of my old clubbing days.

Oh happy days!

1. Misc
  2. Radio
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Radio
5 Comments

the best radio stations are on GTA...jus sayin.

Yes , it that the Blackpool station ? If so i usually flick between that & Wave when i'm up there.

Original Poster Banned

darren9030;2029277

Yes , it that the Blackpool station ? If so i usually flick between that … Yes , it that the Blackpool station ? If so i usually flick between that & Wave when i'm up there.

I think it is based in Preston, I live in Manchester but the radio station's are rubbish.

Thanks, that would be the same one than. Not too much choice on the car radio is there?

darren9030;2029277

Yes , it that the Blackpool station ? If so i usually flick between that … Yes , it that the Blackpool station ? If so i usually flick between that & Wave when i'm up there.

dlm;2029294

I think it is based in Preston, I live in Manchester but the radio … I think it is based in Preston, I live in Manchester but the radio station's are rubbish.

Like most stations after a quick check you can listen live online, better than listening to iffy quality fm radio. I have my main pc connected to the hifi and use my pc for all my music be it radio, my ahem legal mp3 collection or cd's!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322833
    2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710975
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247575
    4. word association Game74244878

See more discussions