Found 26th Jun 2009
Does your husband/partner say it to you.?
Does it bother you if he doesnt?

Well i weren't saying it to you lot was I?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
38 Comments

Banned

she usually just yells

dont have a partner or hubby (kinda) but i love hearing it if its true :-D

ahhh i love you too

yeah every day!!

we tell each other daily and say it to the boys too

I've been married 26 years he says it every day to the point of overkill...i know he loves me but he feels he has to say it...it wouldn't bother me if he didn't because i know he does

Yep we say it alot , we are both pretty lovely dovey . I would think something was wrong if he didnt say it x

I say it every day when I mean it, if that makes sense!!

Banned

bazzaric;5600275

I say it every day when I mean it, if that makes sense!!

lol! :-D
I get what you mean!

Yeah we do, morning when we wake, evening as we go to bed, on the phone and via text.

we tend to end our conversations telling one another " I love you babe*

tinkerbell28;5600245

Yeah I get it a lot, I like it too though, the kids are always saying … Yeah I get it a lot, I like it too though, the kids are always saying thing I love you mummy and stuff, I suppose it's kind of catching.

i love it from my kids cos they are 25 22 & 20 ...and i know they mean it ( they don't say mummy tho lol)

Banned

vibeone;5600220

she usually just yells

awwww :?
maybe thats why your so snappy on here sometimes...
jus kiddin x

edit - Oh yeh to answer OP, we say it all the time to each other. I would definitely think something was up if he didnt say it at least once a day!!

When we leave each other for work or going out and always end phone calls with Love you... Tell our daughter tons too and she says it when we say bye too...more like lube yoooo..(she is 2 nearly)

Banned

I don't think you have to tell someone you love them every day , you see love is a feeling......you just know

starsparkle2311;5600320

what a lovely thread, i've never experienced it myself, apart from liars … what a lovely thread, i've never experienced it myself, apart from liars and players but good for you all, sweet thread:-D:thumbsup:

awwww sparkle i love you in a hukd kinda way ...Disclaimer ...i am female 45 ..love men don't want anything from you ...but you make me laugh xxxxx

goldmax;5600335

I don't think you have to tell someone you love them every day , you see … I don't think you have to tell someone you love them every day , you see love is a feeling......you just know

+1

goldmax;5600335

I don't think you have to tell someone you love them every day , you see … I don't think you have to tell someone you love them every day , you see love is a feeling......you just know

+2

We say it to each other a lot, once a day at least... my gf accuses me of being angry/grumpy if I don't end a phone call to her with "love you" :P

goldmax;5600335

thats true, we do know.......but saying I love you to each other comes as naturally as saying hello with us

My boyfriend says it to me far more than I do to him... probably a few times a day- it's nice to hear but I'm the sort of person that doesn't need to say it all the time... maybe I'm just a cow lol

Loads She Tells Me All The Time And I Her(cannot Say Her Name As She Wishes To Be Anon)

We say it to each other every now and then, its not something that needs to be said everyday for us, we know that it is true, plus I feel the less you say it the more special it makes it when you do if that makes sense.

I always used to feel that if it was being said all the time that it wasn't really true as it would sound like the other person was trying to convince themselves it was true, lol but thats just me, dont be jumping on me telling me that I'm wrong, its only my opinion.

the greatest gift, you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return /endmush

tinkerbell28;5600385

Ahhh yeah well mine are 14 months 4 and 6

it's the nicest feeling

We say it all time even tell the dogs several time during the day and when i put them to bed lol

dmissy13;5600415

We say it all time even tell the dogs several time during the day and … We say it all time even tell the dogs several time during the day and when i put them to bed lol

glad its not just me :oops: lol

Banned

bitseylango;5600392

thats true, we do know.......but saying I love you to each other comes as … thats true, we do know.......but saying I love you to each other comes as naturally as saying hello with us

ditto here!!

Banned

bitseylango;5600392

thats true, we do know.......but saying I love you to each other comes as … thats true, we do know.......but saying I love you to each other comes as naturally as saying hello with us

but that kind of devalues the statement , remember less is more!!

Original Poster

bazzaric;5600407

the greatest gift, you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in … the greatest gift, you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return /endmush

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Banned

goldmax;5600437

lol not in my house, I like it lots

raptorcigs;5600401

Loads She Tells Me All The Time And I Her(cannot Say Her Name As She … Loads She Tells Me All The Time And I Her(cannot Say Her Name As She Wishes To Be Anon)

just admit shes not real. lol

goldmax;5600437

doesnt devalue it for us, but everyone is different, we like to say it, we like to hear it. simples :thumbsup:

Banned

student_mummy;5600444

lol not in my house, I like it lots

I'm not talking 'bout sex you nympho

torapoole;5600400

My boyfriend says it to me far more than I do to him... probably a few … My boyfriend says it to me far more than I do to him... probably a few times a day- it's nice to hear but I'm the sort of person that doesn't need to say it all the time... maybe I'm just a cow lol

no you don't need to say it all the time ...love can be shown in so many ways ..to me it's the daft things that count...my 20 year old daughter kissed me tonight and said thanks for a lovely tea....that makes things worthwhile still, even tho they are all grown up.

Original Poster

Jed Maxwell;5600445

just admit shes not real. lol

:-D:-D

Banned

goldmax;5600467

I'm not talking 'bout sex you nympho

sex...where did that come from?? :thinking:

dirty boy/girl!! (sorry I dont know lol)

yh he does....he phones me 5 or 6 times during the day, sometimes just to say it, but always says it b4 he hangs up:-D

We always say I love you too. My daughter says "Mummy, I love you in the morning, in the evening and in the night time too"

We also have " WHo loves you and who do you love?" and we scream YOU!

It's not considered over the top here. I tell my husband every night before we go to sleep that I love him, sometimes but rarely he tries to get it in before me and that takes me by surprise.

dmtuk;5600334

When we leave each other for work or going out and always end phone calls … When we leave each other for work or going out and always end phone calls with Love you... Tell our daughter tons too and she says it when we say bye too...more like lube yoooo..(she is 2 nearly)

+ exactly what I was going to say :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…3973
    2. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…46
    3. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3275
    4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 192 ***215

See more discussions