Groups

i ,m looking fr sky +HD remote .is that ok if i buy from ebay? i lost my older one.i do,nt know ebay remorte good or not.

Remote

15 Comments

Yes, they are fine from eBay

Original Poster

Robj1

Yes, they are fine from eBay

thanks

There are loads of fakes on eBay. They do work, but not very well. I got lumbered with one and the buttons are annoyingly sticky.

They sell them In tesco

whenever my virgin media remote gets on a bit I ring up and tell Virgin Media it is playing up, they send out a new one

phone sky first, they sent me a new one free even though I was out of contract, but my was broken not lost, worth a call though.

Original Poster

bluetba

phone sky first, they sent me a new one free even though I was out of … phone sky first, they sent me a new one free even though I was out of contract, but my was broken not lost, worth a call though.

thanks I will try tomorrow.i also out of contract with sky.but I have talk and broadband contract with them .let see what they said....

I've got a few from eBay and they've all been crap. They work but the build quality and the way the buttons feel and work has been poor.

As the previous poster said, ring Sky and try and get one for free out of them. In the end, I just got one directly from Sky, they've currently got 20% off on football themed remotes.

Original Poster

gsj87

I've got a few from eBay and they've all been crap. They work but the … I've got a few from eBay and they've all been crap. They work but the build quality and the way the buttons feel and work has been poor. As the previous poster said, ring Sky and try and get one for free out of them. In the end, I just got one directly from Sky, they've currently got 20% off on football themed remotes.

. Thank. I contact sky through live chat .but he gave me a number to contact their .i will try tomorrow.let see what they said..how much of football themed one.? If you do,not mind.may be if they refuse I will buy from sky website...

Original Poster

itsdavidjones1984

They sell them In tesco

I know .asda also selling these remote.but main thing is are these remote quality is same like Sky remorte?

Psaleem1

. Thank. I contact sky through live chat .but he gave me a number to … . Thank. I contact sky through live chat .but he gave me a number to contact their .i will try tomorrow.let see what they said..how much of football themed one.? If you do,not mind.may be if they refuse I will buy from sky website...

Here you go - accessories.sky.com/

Original Poster

gsj87

Here you go - https://accessories.sky.com/

thanks

benjammin316

whenever my virgin media remote gets on a bit I ring up and tell Virgin … whenever my virgin media remote gets on a bit I ring up and tell Virgin Media it is playing up, they send out a new one

That's nice.

OP needs a Sky remote though...

RossD89

That's nice. OP needs a Sky remote though...

So ring sky, I don't see why it would be different.

No need for saltiness on a Sunday Brosephine

Just bought one from Sky for £9.99 with 50% discount. Found the link from previous post, still active.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      2. word association Game74044544
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
      4. Spotify Family Premium share721

See more discussions