Groups

I met a holocaust survivor today

called Rudi Oppenheimer, he shared his story with all of my year, it was so sad

20 Comments

when i was at school a holocaust surviver came and gave a talk, his name was Paul Oppenheimer

Banned

i was watching a documentary about it all not long ago. Awful Awful place. Hitler and Co were animals.

Original Poster

caz1cool;7664288

when i was at school a holocaust surviver came and gave a talk, his name … when i was at school a holocaust surviver came and gave a talk, his name was Paul Oppenheimer

yea,thats his brother he was talking about him he sadly died 2 years ago

We had a survivor visit our school (I left school 14yrs ago) and her story still makes me tearful when I think of what she went through and lost

Original Poster

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn78/dmh77/rudi-oppenheimer-.jpg

Rudi

aah96;7664297

yea,thats his brother he was talking about him he sadly died 2 years ago … yea,thats his brother he was talking about him he sadly died 2 years ago

Oh really. I was thinking about him a few weeks ago. They were kept In Belsen. He came to my school about 14 years ago, really nice man.

He does look like Paul actually, Paul was a bit chunkier though.
    He published a book aswell I did buy it at the time but I've lost it on my travels

Google "Rudi Oppenheimer" tells you about him and his family, At least he survived, Many millions weren't as lucky.

Always sad hearing the stories, Hitler was pure evil.

Original Poster

caz1cool;7664320

Oh really. I was thinking about him a few weeks ago. They were kept In … Oh really. I was thinking about him a few weeks ago. They were kept In Belsen. He came to my school about 14 years ago, really nice man.He does look like Paul actually, Paul was a bit chunkier though.He published a book aswell I did buy it at the time but I've lost it on my travels

we had a chance to buy the book but the teachers didnt tell us so i didnt bring in any money but ive asked for it for my birthday which is topically on hitlers lol

Original Poster

holocaust memorial day tomorrow

hey aah

Original Poster

DAMNOME;7664434

hey aah

hello

can remember when we had a similar visit-(and Im 48) was from a lady called hannah ruth dobscheiner(think thats the spelling)-it still sticks in my memory today the stories she told about her family being wiped out.

Banned

I went to a holocust musuem nearby when I was young. Pretty bad ting init.

Original Poster

vibeone;7664764

I went to a holocust musuem nearby when I was young. Pretty bad ting … I went to a holocust musuem nearby when I was young. Pretty bad ting init.

yea i saw some people crying which nearly set me off he, some one asked if he could change or know something more now what would it be he said he would like to know his parents

wtf why was my post deleted , which was relevant b4 stupid ****ing mods.

The youtube one wasnt fair nuf.

Original Poster

MarzBarz;7665760

wtf why was my post deleted , which was relevant b4 stupid ****ing … wtf why was my post deleted , which was relevant b4 stupid ****ing mods.The youtube one wasnt fair nuf.

lol what did you say in youre other post ??

aah96;7665781

It was a reply to someone else, saying people still do get massacred. Nothing against anyone.

aah96;7665781

People still get massacrased

Banned

aah96;7664407

holocaust memorial day tomorrow

Thanks for this info.

I will light a candle tomorrow :thumbsup:

Original Poster

DLM;7665827

Thanks for this info.I will light a candle tomorrow :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…67
      2. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE33
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764320
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism814

See more discussions