Groups

I miss AScottishBloke - Serious.

Rumors are he will be back - But he added a certain 'something' here.

33 Comments

Banned

Ccccccccccccccccccccccccccwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Ccccccccccccccccccccccccccwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Original Poster

^^ That!!

Welcome back!!

Banned

How you doing Cwis!! Been aaaages!

What gives!

Whos still here and whose not and who is making a comeback?!

looking to get banned then?

Banned

Bully;7598630

LOL believe me - i dont need to look far for that! Glad ASB isnt here.....

Original Poster

kapows;7598624

How you doing Cwis!! Been aaaages!What gives!Whos still here and whose … How you doing Cwis!! Been aaaages!What gives!Whos still here and whose not and who is making a comeback?!

Where the hell have you been!!!
    Bully;7598630

It's OK - He's gone!!

Original Poster

kapows;7598643

LOL believe me - i dont need to look far for that! Glad ASB isnt here.....

No, I actually miss him :?

Banned

To cheer you up lol

http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad163/DJ_URBAN/Capture.jpg

Banned

dj_urban;7598668

To cheer you up lol

LOL

Banned

cw9652;7598648

Where the hell have you been!!!It's OK - He's gone!!

Ive been busy around the world - lots of work to be done! Back in UK for abit though :-D

Original Poster

dj_urban;7598668

To cheer you up lol

:-D

You MW2 tonight??
    kapows;7598682

Ive been busy around the world - lots of work to be done! Back in UK for … Ive been busy around the world - lots of work to be done! Back in UK for abit though :-D

This place missed you!! Anyone to drag ASB back is you!!

Banned

LOL i bet he returns to infract me ninja style lol!

Original Poster

kapows;7598724

LOL i bet he returns to infract me ninja style lol!

Well be good!! I thought you were on a 6 month ban!!!

Banned

cw9652;7598706

:-DYou MW2 tonight??

Nah not tonight should be on tomorrow after 7pm, it's a fight between 360 n ps3 lol

forza 3 n mw2

Banned

cw9652;7598739

Well be good!! I thought you were on a 6 month ban!!!

LOL i miss the people! Im back for awhile :-D

Im gonna go but i think thursday night im a kick back and chill and catch up with old faeces LOL :-D

(I knw ur drunk cos u missed ASB lol)

Original Poster

dj_urban;7598740

Nah not tonight should be on tomorrow after 7pm, it's a fight between 360 … Nah not tonight should be on tomorrow after 7pm, it's a fight between 360 n ps3 lolforza 3 n mw2

Ummm PS3!! - We need to play as a HUKD group, but just on random nights - Against non groups so we can practice!
    kapows;7598750

LOL i miss the people! Im back for awhile :-DIm gonna go but i think … LOL i miss the people! Im back for awhile :-DIm gonna go but i think thursday night im a kick back and chill and catch up with old faeces LOL :-D(I knw ur drunk cos u missed ASB lol)

I'm not drinking!! Tuesday it is then! I'll fill you in. Good to have you back!!

mmmm..... he was a bit mean........ why??? where has he gone???........:?

Banned

aSB hasnt gone has he?

Top geezer. (Serious)

hes on holiday i think

Banned

numptyj;7600947

hes on holiday i think

What you mean he has holidays to exotic places and doesnt continue to be on here several hours a day? Strong life choice. (Serious)

I'll not be posting from Bali, that's for sure!

inb4 the h4t3.

guv;7600963

What you mean he has holidays to exotic places and doesnt continue to be … What you mean he has holidays to exotic places and doesnt continue to be on here several hours a day? Strong life choice. (Serious)I'll not be posting from Bali, that's for sure!inb4 the h4t3.

are u going to Bali !! u lucky sod!!! when r u going. My OH and I are booking a belated honeymoon for February and he told me that I can go anywhere I want :w00t: I looked at Bali and wow its paradise!!!!

I've come to like and respect ASB after a having a rocky start between me and him - it needs to no nonsense modding in the FS/FT, and I, for one, hope he returns

bassman_uk;7601038

I've come to like and respect ASB after a having a rocky start between me … I've come to like and respect ASB after a having a rocky start between me and him - it needs to no nonsense modding in the FS/FT, and I, for one, hope he returns

me too.!!!

Banned

bossyboots;7600992

are u going to Bali !! u lucky sod!!! when r u going. My OH and I are … are u going to Bali !! u lucky sod!!! when r u going. My OH and I are booking a belated honeymoon for February and he told me that I can go anywhere I want :w00t: I looked at Bali and wow its paradise!!!!

Bali is a great place and really looking forward to going back there. I'm expecting it to have changed beyond recognition. Got flights on the A380 for Singapore Airlines for £89 return each (+ taxes)

Have to say, there are a few places I'd still like to visit, though Bali is probably top of my list to return to.

Fly out on the 30 March for the Easter School holidays.

(inb4 the stalkers copy date into database)

guv;7601110

Bali is a great place and really looking forward to going back there. I'm … Bali is a great place and really looking forward to going back there. I'm expecting it to have changed beyond recognition. Got flights on the A380 for Singapore Airlines for £89 return each (+ taxes)Have to say, there are a few places I'd still like to visit, though Bali is probably top of my list to return to.Fly out on the 30 March for the Easter School holidays.(inb4 the stalkers copy date into database)

thanks for the heads up have put in in my diary

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/7922/nerdr.jpg

Banned

numptyj;7601142

thanks for the heads up have put in in my diary

I'll expect you'll be a fretting!

ASB comes in for a lot of flak - being the mod for FS/FT makes him an easy target. Nice to see there have been two threads about his absence (see feedback for the other) I hope he has an enoyable holiday and I'll look forward to his crushing one liners on his return.....

Banned

gari189;7601673

ASB comes in for a lot of flak - being the mod for FS/FT makes him an … ASB comes in for a lot of flak - being the mod for FS/FT makes him an easy target. Nice to see there have been two threads about his absence (see feedback for the other) I hope he has an enoyable holiday and I'll look forward to his crushing one liners on his return.....

You need to get out more if that's all you have to look forward to!

(PS - that was an aSB crushing one liner!) :w00t:

guv;7601728

You need to get out more if that's all you have to look forward to!(PS - … You need to get out more if that's all you have to look forward to!(PS - that was an aSB crushing one liner!) :w00t:

True but you forgot to ban me for a multi which is how he usually ends his one liners...

guv;7601728

You need to get out more if that's all you have to look forward to!(PS - … You need to get out more if that's all you have to look forward to!(PS - that was an aSB crushing one liner!) :w00t:

Nah, not a patch on ASB's classics

Original Poster

He's back!!!! (I think)

Banned

cw9652;7658083

He's back!!!! (I think)

Nope. He's just using the WORLD WIDE WEB.

Original Poster

guv;7658708

Nope. He's just using the WORLD WIDE WEB.

I know exactly what you mean ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764165
      2. Sad news about Barcelona24109
      3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2953
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?27121

See more discussions