Groups

I miss The Hitman and Her!

Banned
    Do you?

22 Comments

I was on it....The Palace Blackpool ha ha ha, ive still got the video somewhere

Ricky Hatton?

lol - forgot all about this !

MarzBarz;7507676

Ricky Hatton?

No Lee Majors :thumbsup:

saw it a couple of times at The Roxy in Sheffield

Original Poster Banned

tendaysinmay;7507674

I was on it....The Palace Blackpool ha ha ha, ive still got the video … I was on it....The Palace Blackpool ha ha ha, ive still got the video somewhere

Try and find it on you tube :thumbsup:

I was on it also at The Discotheque Royale in Manchester :-D

MarzBarz;7507676

Ricky Hatton?

Pete Waterman

you lot are sooooo OLD

It's was great...best moment was Dream Frequency doing Moog Addiction and Feel So Real...
    Wasn't the theme somethig like Timerider by Cocoon? Michaela Strachan looked hot then...

BlackCloud;7507788

Michaela Strachan looked hot then...

+1

My one and only enduring memory of this program is watching it one night after getting home from clubbing, turning to my friend and drunkenly saying "is that mistrala cracken?" My friend laughed for ages and we've called her that ever since, lol

Heard of it but never seen it.

Yes i do & also that overnight show that Davina Mccall used to be on of which the name escapes me

EDIT - God's Gift

http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu37/tigerallstars/hitmanandher.jpg [SIZE="6"] +[/SIZE]
    http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu37/tigerallstars/wiggy.jpg

wowsers this brings back memories

starsparkle2311;7508290

Hehe oh the memories, I used to watch this when I was babysitting for my … Hehe oh the memories, I used to watch this when I was babysitting for my neighbours, can't believe their kids are in their twenties now:oops:

You be old. ;-)

Ahh yes... Mr Smiths Warrington :thumbsup:

youtube.com/wat…8z8

i think you start a facebook fan page or even a 'bring back the H&H' page:thumbsup:

zermattbusby;7508606

Ahh yes... Mr Smiths Warrington … Ahh yes... Mr Smiths Warrington :thumbsup:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvDsvmoM8z8

Inner city Big fun lol, haven't heard that for a while, so many good memories from those days. ;-)

Wow this is olddddddddddddddddd.

Myself and my mate was in trouble with school, as we were seen on on Hitman and Her in Halifax, twas the night that Micheala had her drink spiked with acid and she was off her trolley.

starsparkle2311;7513841

I be 35, so yes I guess that's near enough to being a pensioner:p

32 here so I be near there lol :oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846290
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …162402
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416014106
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17426158

See more discussions