Groups

I missed a bargain and its really annoying me!

I had a leaflet through today from JTF wholesale and my post all goes on the farm next door and so i never receieved it until tonight. I saw it had a Grundig 19" LCD tv on the from at £99.98 +VAT. The tv itself looked like a modern shiny surround not like some.
    Yes you guessed it i rang and they had gone like hot cakes
    So im really annoyed now cos ive been looking at prices and posts for one on here a good few months now and havent seen one.
    boo hoo

7 Comments

but you saved yourself £115

Original Poster

i know, maybe a good thing as i cant stop spending at the moment next venture is a laptop!

Grundig is not the quality brand of old, it is now owned by one of the cheaper manufacturers.

you know if youd seen the leaflet ,youd have trailed all the way there and they would have had none left...or if you had got one it would have been broken and youd have had to trail all the way back with it for a refund........you have saved yourself a huge trail....x

There's alway's a good reason you didn't get something you wanted! most probably because it was rubbish anyway! you have to look at it like that! make's you feel better

My Nana's 32 inch LCD Grundig tv hasn't lasted the distance - problem with the screen on one side - had to go out and buy a Sony 40V4000 - count yourself lucky, it might have appeared a bargain BUT.......

Original Poster

Thanks i feel much better. If anyone has seen any good deals for 19" lcd's let me know
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How to unblock a vacuum hose which is completely jammed with dust and fluff…35
      2. Xbox One S or Xbox One X89
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1328
      4. How to cancel Sky subscription22

See more discussions